2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Stoked I was able to get my pair 12+ hours later. Nike completely screwed me over this morning. Added to cart at 5:08 (pacific time) spent an hour trying to place order, site must of crashed at least 50 times on me, when all of the sudden just a couple of minutes after 6am poof my 11.5 was taken out of my cart. Noticed that the same thing happened to a lot of folks and thought I had it bad until Nike began sending cancellation emails. Complete mess of a release online wise and didn't even bother to try online after that. I'm good with my one pair (because I have to) and ready to see this thread go back to normal. Hope all the regulars were able to copp their pairs, cheers!

For the people who went to a brick and mortar store in Chicago how was it? Heard only Uprise and a few Zumiez had them. Less than 3 full size runs each.

Quality on the Tiffs are terrible. Has a minor crease. No big deal but the lows are 10 x better which we've said multiple times in this thread. Don't understand anyone dropping $300+. But it's your choice.
Nice stack there. Size 13s too. Off topic but if you are keeping the Kobe's, how do they fit? I am like 12 or 13 on the 8s so really curious on the 9s as no store near me getting them

Appreciate it fam.

In all the pics I saw, it looked like a crewneck sweater. That's why I was so confused

It's not a thick long sleeve like a sweater.

I apologize for the crappy Iphone pics and my place has bad lighting lol. If you want a specific picture let me know.

Back
Top Bottom