2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I would say wait until the Euro drop for all the small sizes to come out.....

after reading like 200+ pages only found info for 1 store thats releasing them online. idk what the other one is :[ but tactics isnt one of them

probably his 1st pair of SBs too ... :smh:

Man u dudes crack me with this crap ... just as bad those "only rock OG" cats in JB threads.

Who cares man seriously . If u missed out jus move on if u not gonna pay resell its really not that serious.

Guarantee if yall copped youd be sayin the same crap half the ppl that picked theirs up in store said "quality" bashin

truth

are you the cat that does the videos?

Word.

In the words of 2chainz..."it's mine--I spend it".

He obviously doesn't think 5 bills is a lot to drop if it'll make his woman happy---if ya'll do, move around :lol: But that's his business and his household. If she anything like me she don't want tiffany :lol: she wants some ******* dunks ....

It was QUITE a few dudes in here on the "oh I got mine , couldn't wifey hers , oh well"..... it's probably but I'm a girl but hey man I think it's admirable he was tryna make sure they were both straight. Plus **** 500 ? Not going to speak for dude but you can recoup that by letting go of some stuff taking up closet space.

so where are the clowns talking bout these arent hyped resell will be low etc
:nerd: :lol:
tiffs jumped over the yeezys

So what is your point? Are you now cooler because your shoes are worth more and it's now harder for people who actually want them in this thread to get them? And Yeezys still for $2000+ not $300-400.

And you claim you've seen and known the Diamond Hyperstrike so why not enlighten us...

Last edited:
How do Nike determine who gets their shipping first. For example some companies go by when order placed or if they paid for upgraded shipping. Im just curious because from one release to another i get shipping info anywhere from Sat-Mon. Also for a limited release there are a lot of people that got thru, just waiting to see what orders get cancelled if any

Last edited:
How do Nike determine who gets their shipping first. For example some companies go by when order placed or if they paid for upgraded shipping. Im just curious because from one release to another i get shipping info anywhere from Sat-Mon
i cant even tell you how it works, gamma release a guy in hawaii got his shoes before me and both were coming from Tennessee  >_> 

All they had left was a size 6 at the skateshop I was at.  Well snaged a pair on ndc.( thats a first on a release day,for me), while waiting for a pair at my local skate shop.  Still waited at the skate shop to see if I could get another pair.  By the time I got to the front. It was between me and another dude who wears the same size.  I said f' it and let other dude go for his.  Still not knowing if they had some more in my size I waited.  Employee said they only had kid sizes.  I hope ndc ships my pair out because will be kicking myself if they dont.

In other news, my Premier hi's in the snow...when it's heavily snowing here in Ohio these are all I wear. The synthetic wool holds up real nice and there's no leakage of snow for those who were wondering.

Back
Top Bottom