2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

local prices are dropping, found a pair for $250, but passed. Shoes to me are worth $200 tops. Dudes were flipping for $350 in the parking lot but are trying to get rid of em for 250-300 lol.

should i  be the 100th person to say that i'm worried about that shipping from nike or nah?

i usually don't even worry , but after the way ndc was acting yesterday i'm a little nervous  

local prices are dropping, found a pair for $250, but passed. Shoes to me are worth $200 tops. Dudes were flipping for $350 in the parking lot but are trying to get rid of em for 250-300 lol.
I tried and struck out with em. Unless the super mega deal comes my way, I'm passed the hype of Tiffs. On to the St. John's low. then The Dolphin lows on 3/1. 

Really? What would the day of the week have to do with an email order confirmation(since its usually it auto generated right after your order-always get order confirmation after ordering from Spot within a minute or 2 of order)? Placed my order yesterday, Spot was open than and is open today.....
I have been ordering from there for years. I have had stuff just show up with no email. Relax and wait or call them up and ask.

You guys keep putting those yoth SBs in my face and now I'm starting to want them. Stop feeding the addiction lol

Hahah, same here, I've spent more than enough on Dunks in the past two weeks.

I really don't see the appeal to the 510s though. St. John's are tempting me though.

Local>

Because they are selling on eBay at 380-500

How do Nike determine who gets their shipping first. For example some companies go by when order placed or if they paid for upgraded shipping. Im just curious because from one release to another i get shipping info anywhere from Sat-Mon. Also for a limited release there are a lot of people that got thru, just waiting to see what orders get cancelled if any

Shipping priority determines how orders get filled? With 2-day shipping, I usually get a shipping confirmation/tracking # the night of a Saturday release.

At times, they are out for delivery before any shipping updates.

Just got the backorder email from CCS. Hopefully they ship tomorrow.

Damn just got an email from ccs saying my tiffs are back ordered and I should receive them within 2 weeks. Also said that date could change or the order could be fully canceled :frown: oh well nothing to do but wait at this point

after a super long campout i was able to secure my pair and a friend came through with another pair in my size for retail..

didnt hesitate to wear one of my pairs..

chopped it with @DJ Proto J at Endless.. good convo to burn some time..

For the NDC people: 5:01 AM checkout, 5:02 confirm email, 6:17 PM Saturday shipping confirm. Regular ground service. My friend checked out at 5:07 AM and he hasn't received shipping confirm. Hope this helps.

Line for Tiffs 10 minutes before opening yesterday.

Look at gramps checking out that jailbait in front of his grandson...:lol:

Damn just got an email from ccs saying my tiffs are back ordered and I should receive them within 2 weeks. Also said that date could change or the order could be fully canceled :frown: oh well nothing to do but wait at this point

Got the same thing. Just gotta hope for the best. Nothings over until its canceled.

should i  be the 100th person to say that i'm worried about that shipping from nike or nah?

i usually don't even worry , but after the way ndc was acting yesterday i'm a little nervous  
I think anyone that successfully ordered their pairs are good from any cancellations. Everyone trying to cop these tiffs were having a difficult time checking out for an hour on ndc due to the high traffic but eventually people that didn't have anything in their cart stopped trying which lowered the traffic to the site and the people that had the shoes in their cart were able to check out.

No sir. Struck out on NDC, CCS, and in camping out. The place I camped out not only claimed to have a FSR all week, but that they'd be selling pairs online too. Based on this and on the sizes of everyone in front of me (I was #11), I would have been able to cop the size 13 I needed but the owner showed up, and despite saying as he was opening the store that he still had one FSR, after going in and coming out he said he only had like 5 pairs of the shoe and that was all the pairs he received from Nike.
These stores gotta take care of theirs first. They prob had 10 pairs

Nike sends out shipping info on Sundays because well, they are Nike. And they are dealing with an absurd amount of orders that need to go out. 

SPoT is one of the best in terms of straight customer service. Be patient with them. They rarely ever oversell. 

When I used to skate, i woud order things from them all the time. And they ALWAYS threw stickers, mags, and posters in there for free. My orders almost always came with a hand written thank you or something. 

They are the epitome of a big business with a small time feel. For all of you complaining about shipping on SPoT, please dont run their name through the mud. Be patient

Ordered my pair from Spot, no email confirmation yet. Starting to get the feeling that I might be SOL....

I dont think theres anything to worry about from SPOT.
they had to deal with the huge line AND they hosted some kind of skate contest event yesterday
we'll probably get the shipped email tomorrow

Yeah thats the standard backorder email. Order should be fine. Just keep checking your status online if you can.

Nike sends out shipping info on Sundays because well, they are Nike. And they are dealing with an absurd amount of orders that need to go out. 

SPoT is one of the best in terms of straight customer service. Be patient with them. They rarely ever oversell. 

When I used to skate, i woud order things from them all the time. And they ALWAYS threw stickers, mags, and posters in there for free. My orders almost always came with a hand written thank you or something. 

They are the epitome of a big business with a small time feel. For all of you complaining about shipping on SPoT, please dont run their name through the mud. Be patient
Yeah it took a few days to get my email for my 112's but they came and they threw in a skate mag.

Are you referring to the old guy in the pic?

That's Pops, making sure no one flexes on my sister while she waits.

Pretty sure he was joking and making fun of the elitists in here because the kid is so young, it could possibly be their first pair of SB's (not that that's a problem) and they likely aren't going to resell.

when my 112's came, someone drew a heart made of skateboards on my box :lol:
they're awesome

Prepare for all those Tiffs to go on firesale.... Red October Yeezy 2 just dropped! The Thirst is overwhelming 

Yea both SPOT and Premier have great customer service and each order I've gotten from them come with thanks you notes as well.

Back
Top Bottom