2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

my thing is if a person order at 8:30 and another at 12:00, who gets their pair shipped first, because if they oversold due to their inventory system being down, I would be heated if I got cancelled knowing i ordered the same size with standard shipping as someone else who ordered later

Under normal circumstances we wouldn't know but these forums allow us to share our shopping experience
i'm pretty sure they all ship the same day, time of purchase doesn't really matter. also, their databases crashing was what prevented people from adding to cart or checking out, so the whole "overselling" thing is most likely false, because the amount available per size in the database hits 0 and doesn't allow anyone else to add that size to cart.

So now that the release is over I hope this thread calms down a little bit....I hope the hype for dunks isnt revived I enjoy copping kicks with out having to stress about actually getting them

Supposed to even get some more later on today. I want this **** to be over with already tired of it. Not sure if it'll be a lot but still.

Yeah gonna start around 3-4pm I see; stuck in Conshy again :lol:

Last edited:
And chill with the shipping ?s if you have a ? About ur order call nike wtf they dont process orders all at once it takes time to solve the logistics of getting them to the right place

Stress maybe not the correct choice of words but i prefer not to have to sit in front of a computer and click away for hrs to buy something

lol @ ppl trying to justify their $600 purchase for a pair shoes. saying "oh it wasnt a bad deal cuz they go for more now" ur money, so i shouldnt care right? lolol keep feeding the resellers!!!!! thats why imma try to keep buying hyped shoes and resell high cuz i know there are idiots that will do anything to get their pair lol 

But for a lot of people it's literally not worth their time to sit online for 3 hours trying to cop a pair of shoes. Especially if they're only going to pay about $300 over retail.

Some people don't mind paying people to sleep in the streets for them for $5-$6 an hour for a stress free pick-up.
true. good thing i only buy online for a stress free resell! keep feeding resellers they r here to stay! lolz $600 for a pair of $108 shoes smh 

Even when the quality isn't the greatest, $100 is a lot easier to swallow than the garbage JB puts on most of their releases, especially OG colors, for 170+.

Congrats to all who got their pairs to keep and not just to sell.
man the tifany lows go for 1k or more brand new. I'll take a 108 high over 1k anyday

On feet with lace swap. 

Last edited:
my thing is if a person order at 8:30 and another at 12:00, who gets their pair shipped first, because if they oversold due to their inventory system being down, I would be heated if I got cancelled knowing i ordered the same size with standard shipping as someone else who ordered later

Under normal circumstances we wouldn't know but these forums allow us to share our shopping experience
They go by the shipping method you choose it doesn't matter what time u ordered. Next day goes out first, then two day, and after that standard. I was heated when they cancelled my db 5 order from the restock ever since then i never choose standard. The nike rep confirmed that faster shipping methods get dispatched first. Which makes sense when u think about it

Ordered my pair from Spot, no email confirmation yet. Starting to get the feeling that I might be SOL....

But for a lot of people it's literally not worth their time to sit online for 3 hours trying to cop a pair of shoes. Especially if they're only going to pay about $300 over retail.
only going to pay about $300 over retail?? so they get jobs, work hard in their jobs only to waste their money for some shoes? if they stopped paying ridiculous amounts then maybe in the future they wont have to sit online for 3 hrs. ppl started to resell because they saw it as an opportunity to take advantage of idiots. i see little ***** *** middle schoolers and high schoolers buy just to resell because $100 profit to them is big. cant blame them, can knock their hustle.

This dude's got some guts, obviously a reseller you know he's not even buying his size, it makes me sick...guys like this are why I hate these hyped releases...probably his 1st pair of SBs too ... :smh:

Are you referring to the old guy in the pic?

That's Pops, making sure no one flexes on my sister while she waits.

It's Sunday. No one should expect an email confirmation today. Most businesses are closed on Sunday

Really? What would the day of the week have to do with an email order confirmation(since its usually it auto generated right after your order-always get order confirmation after ordering from Spot within a minute or 2 of order)? Placed my order yesterday, Spot was open than and is open today.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom