2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So after tomorrow morning we'll have a bunch of salty posts about striking out, followed by some cancellation emails, more posts about shipping, some "got my pair in from NDC, CCS, etc" pics mixed in.... Got it.

thinkin bout goin to SW from LA

anyone mind telling how the line is so i dont waste 3 hours

I really don't get the whole posting order confirmations and pictures thing, especially order confirmations.  I could see the first couple of posts of pictures would be helpful to get some detail on what to expect, but after that?  We get it.

Realized I'd hardly taken the YOTH out the box since the day I got em, been waiting for the constant snow to stop, so I decided to check em out & try em on again...

Man these are ridiculous. The suede gets all the attention (rightfully so) but the leather placement on that one back section is perfect too. An A+ shoe all around, and the feeling when you put them on -- whew.

Just a reminder for everyone who, like me, struck out on the tiffs to appreciate the great pairs we already own. It's too easy to get caught up in the latest release and take **** for granted.

Last edited:
My lil cousin looking for some sh2 don't ask me why but he likes them you guys know of any sites that gotten of the low

Realized I'd hardly taken the YOTH out the box since the day I got em, been waiting for the constant snow to stop, so I decided to check em out & try em on again...

Man these are ridiculous. The suede gets all the attention (rightfully so) but the leather placement on that one back section is perfect too. An A+ shoe all around, and the feeling when you put them on -- whew.

Just a reminder for everyone who, like me, struck out on the tiffs to appreciate the great pairs we already own. It's too easy to get caught up in the latest release and take **** for granted.

I'm still looking for those fml

Tactics is pretty awesome.
On a side note do people in California refer to it as 'Cali'? I thought that was looked down upon.

PS. I do not personally care. Just asking.

well, since no one else has responded...and not that either of these artists repped "west coast" (far from it), but if you've heard of "going back to cali" by ll cool j or the notorious b.i.g., the term "cali" is generally considered to be synonymous w/ california, and technically to los angeles (and/or the greater los angeles area). i'm an la native, and my fellow la natives amongst ourselves have always referred to california as "cali" colloquially. we'd only fully say "california" if we're a tourist somewhere else (like in a foreign country or something) or if we need to speak more formally to someone, but even then, we'd usually just say we're from "la" (which is relatively widely known by the rest of the world to refer to los angeles). i assume only folks who don't live in one of the bigger cities (san francisco, san diego, sacramento, etc.) in california would also say "cali" as shorthand for california, as opposed to saying they're from like "lodi" or something like that (no offense to anyone who might be from lodi, ca)...

This post is not about tiffanys. This post is not important. 

Back
Top Bottom