2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think those would've looked alot better w/ an orange check. That brown kills it for me. Like the camo print though.

Last edited:
My eyes are set on those 510's.  I personally like the orange laces and how the color pops out at you.  Plus, I'm a sucker for camo print so this is a definite cop for me.

Anybody know where I can get some Civilist SBs?  Or at least what is a good price for them?  I seen some for 160$

I was the only person who was allowed to see all the pairs up for raffle at one of the mainland's here in the SF Bay Area and the only non defective pair is the size 12 im in the raffle for lol 7 pairs and only 1 pair is legit and its the size 12. Whoever wins the other 6 pairs is gonna be mad haha cracked swooshes, leather defects, paint chips etc all bad haha....feel sorry for the folks who are gonna be so juiced and then open their box to see a messed up trash pair :lol: they will probably end up on ebay and kixify trying to hide the defects

Mainland near me is doing a raffle. How it works you have to pay $50 of clothing to be eligible. If you get picked you still have to buy the shoes. Lol. I guess it's a fair trade off.

Lmao they got everyone but me. Didnt pay a dime and I got to see all the pairs up for raffle. Defects on all pairs but the size 12! Which mainland did you go to?

I was the only person who was allowed to see all the pairs up for raffle at one of the mainland's here in the SF Bay Area and the only non defective pair is the size 12 im in the raffle for lol 7 pairs and only 1 pair is legit and its the size 12. Whoever wins the other 6 pairs is gonna be mad haha cracked swooshes, leather defects, paint chips etc all bad haha....feel sorry for the folks who are gonna be so juiced and then open their box to see a messed up trash pair
laugh.gif
they will probably end up on ebay and kixify trying to hide the defects
wonderful 
mad.gif

Anybody know where I can get some Civilist SBs?  Or at least what is a good price for them?  I seen some for 160$
I picked mine up off of ebay for about 120-130 shipped DS if I remember correctly.  That's probably your best bet if you want to pick it up at a decent price.

damn i couldnt resist it anymore, saw my sz9 on ebay for $158 shipped, just grabbed it
seller is in nyc too so hopefully i'll get mine by thurs/fri :pimp:

I missed out by seconds for a pair at that price.. You'll be happy with them.. Gonna put the other laces in tonight and see which ones I like better.. The second set of laces is a waxed flat green lace that matches the shoe perfectly..

How do u lace up like that?

I don't use the outer lower two eyelets on my sb's... I lace them up from the inners and let the outers protect the laces.. Its actually something I used to do when I skated to protect the shoe laces from the grip tape.. Just never outgrew doing. It..

So you guys really telling me that you didn't know the black rains had a clear check? Hmm interesting ... How about the fake rain drops?

I think that brown goes perfect w/ that shoe especially when those soles start to yellow..... But at the end of the day they're just another all black sb.... I think black suede lows w/ gum soles are way better Imo.

Back
Top Bottom