2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You know these guys have no clue how to handle a huge release.....

As soon as I saw the nickname "rain drops". I knew I was passing... They look like kicks I would only wear well, when it rains...

Anybody here own the black rains? How yall like them? Quality?

I have a pair I just got a few weeks ago (my avi pic). The leather is kinda stiff but the shoes are still comfortable I know they may take a minute to break in cause of the leather though. Also the clear swoosh is cool it has rain drops under the swoosh as well. The midsole and outer sole are my favorite part of it the colors are like 2 different off whites that blend with the shoe perfect IMO.

Stop saying that, it's a lie no one gets an online allocation. Not even spot one of the best account in the us

If spot doesn't have an online allocation, then they set pairs aside seeing as how they did an online release about 5 hours before they even released their doors for in-store if I'm not mistaken.

If spot doesn't have an online allocation, then they set pairs aside seeing as how they did an online release about 5 hours before they even released their doors for in-store if I'm not mistaken.

That is always the case with spot its how they do all of their releases instead of putting the pairs out at the end, if the shoe doesnt sell out theyll put the rest online at 12 like they did with UCS.

But what im saying is they dont get two shipments one for in store and one for online, they just set pairs aside for online from the one shipment. For example they told me they got about 100 YOTH and put about 20 pairs online.

Anybody ever spray their sneakers with any kind of waterproofer/weather protectant?

This snow and salt has destroyed a pair of my BA Projects

Anybody ever spray their sneakers with any kind of waterproofer/weather protectant?

I keep hearing armorall works wonders im trying it on the next pair i UNDS, on leather it even makes water bead off and keeps the sole fresh longer.

No one said they get multiple shipments, but if a store can sell Nike online they have to be getting a bigger allocation than a store that can't. 90 pairs just seems awfully low. sounds like at least half of those are already spoken for.

The thing is, SW has really made it seem like they will have a pretty big allocation post- in store. I think they have more than 90 pairs ...

When I was detailing cars all the pros said to avoid armor all like the plague. It cracks the sidewalls on rubber tires and would dry out the vinyl on dash boards and interior panels. Not overnight but from repeated long term use. If you plan on keeping your kicks it's something to consider.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom