2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

No one said they get multiple shipments, but if a store can sell Nike online they have to be getting a bigger allocation than a store that can't. 90 pairs just seems awfully low. sounds like at least half of those are already spoken for.

People were saying they get two shipments. But your logic is sound, it's why spot can afford to put so many pairs online, places like vu, premier, and sw too. But I think we've all seen it doesn't matter it's not enough pairs to make it an easy release.

Last edited:
Realized I'd hardly taken the YOTH out the box since the day I got em, been waiting for the constant snow to stop, so I decided to check em out & try em on again...

Man these are ridiculous. The suede gets all the attention (rightfully so) but the leather placement on that one back section is perfect too. An A+ shoe all around, and the feeling when you put them on -- whew.

Just a reminder for everyone who, like me, struck out on the tiffs to appreciate the great pairs we already own. It's too easy to get caught up in the latest release and take **** for granted.
Man, same here. Mine got here Monday from my connect, so nice. Probably the nicest suede I have other than my skunks or taun tauns. If you want a couple of coin lacelocks PM me. Still trying to find birch red highs for the low. I saw some high res pictures yesterday, suede looks ILL. Can't believe I slept on these.

So after tomorrow morning we'll have a bunch of salty posts about striking out, followed by some cancellation emails, more posts about shipping, some "got my pair in from NDC, CCS, etc" pics mixed in.... Got it.

haha its getting old right? if we deleted every got mines, got my confirm, havent gotten my confirm, what happens if i haven't gotten mine yet, here's a pic of mine in a box posts we'd lose about 30 pages. i get that people are extra worried about these since its the difference between paying 108 and 300+ but daaamn!

i will probably have better luck spending my lunch getting raffle tickets for ASG pack then getting through on sw

but im dumb and will try anyway

Last edited:
trying to decide wat to get after i strike out on SW.. I am thinking Chronicles 2, was gonna do Blue Herons but for some reason i feel like they are now the Diamond knockoffs 
roll.gif

trying to decide wat to get after i strike out on SW.. I am thinking Chronicles 2, was gonna do Blue Herons but for some reason i feel like they are now the Diamond knockoffs :rofl:

lol the great consolation prize posts. Funny thing about blue heros is that theyare almost a hi of the original diamond dunk concept. But look way better...

I purchased the acorn dunks already, and am trying to get WPFs off a guy for 165 shipped, i cover shipping. Some guy coulve bought them for 165 and didnt pay! i was pissed hopefully i get the invoice today.

Last edited:
Pinging www.skatewarehouse.com [72.29.176.15] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 72.29.176.15: bytes=32 time=65ms TTL=49

at least its consistent

Pinging www.skatewarehouse.com [72.29.176.15] with 32 bytes of data:

at least its consistent

every website is fine 3 hours before it gets **** on, the problem will be when everyone is trying to access it at the same time.

lol the great consolation prize posts. Funny thing about blue heros is that theyare almost a hi of the original diamond dunk concept. But look way better...

What are those blues? Love em

I purchased the acorn dunks already, and am trying to get WPFs off a guy for 165 shipped, i cover shipping. Some guy coulve bought them for 165 and didnt pay! i was pissed hopefully i get the invoice today.

Back
Top Bottom