2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Internet speed won't help you when a site has traffic, and they will only sell pairs online if they do not sell out at their store first.....don't hold your breath.

I keep hearing armorall works wonders im trying it on the next pair i UNDS, on leather it even makes water bead off and keeps the sole fresh longer.
FWIW, I would not do this. Years back, I heard that this was great for slowing down yellowing on icy soles. I didn't try it on the leather, but did it on my soles and I still have a hard time wearing those VIs because I slip and slide like I'm Usher moonwalkin through the mall in that one video. Even after a few years and tons of wears, them jants is slippery as get out haha.

I know you probably weren't talking about the bottoms, but just had to give my 2 cents in case. I was probably a moron for trying. This was back freshman year of college though I think and I was probably not in the best frame of mind when I convinced myself to try it.

gonna be lots of "I already have 3 pairs, but let me try for my fourth pair of tiffs so I can assist in crashing the skate warehouse website" type of dudes today 

Lol

dude sold 4 of the same size 9's I noticed after I bought mine; he def thinks he is taking the money and running, seems he is using his mom's eBay account :smh:

FWIW, I would not do this. Years back, I heard that this was great for slowing down yellowing on icy soles. I didn't try it on the leather, but did it on my soles and I still have a hard time wearing those VIs because I slip and slide like I'm Usher moonwalkin through the mall in that one video. Even after a few years and tons of wears, them jants is slippery as get out haha.

I know you probably weren't talking about the bottoms, but just had to give my 2 cents in case. I was probably a moron for trying. This was back freshman year of college though I think and I was probably not in the best frame of mind when I convinced myself to try it.
this just reminded me like 10 years ago when my friend put armor-all on his bike tires. lets just say i will never forget that crash 
roll.gif

appreciate the advice i was talking about the soles too since i know some people that do it. Ill let them know about the slippage though they never mentioned it, i wasnt even thinking about it, and the cracking other mentioned makes sense too since i have heard it about dashes before.

This is the line... It wraps around... I'm currently at the back.. I think there's more than 89 people here

does anyone REALLY think that these wouldn't sell out in the store? none will be left for online

so does it leave a coating? if they were my pair I would take some fine sand paper and gently rub the soles. don't do damage but give yourself some traction.

Back
Top Bottom