2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

No one is actually paying for those. The auction ended a those prices. That doesn't mean the highest bidder actually paid.
Most were bought now at the listed price.

There were plenty more, notice i did not just put up what people were asking but actual completed listings, most were buy it nows why would you assume they didnt pay if they used the buy it now option, the one for 15k had 45 bids so theres people out there willing to put the money down. It would be something else entirely if they ended the auction early and took less money, but in all of those that isnt what happened. Anyway the point is youre acting like 20k is crazy but they are definitely selling at 5-6k right now, and at 6k thats 18000 which is close enough to 20 grand, enough to be taxable income.

People are acting like everyone else is as on the same financial level they are. Theres tons of celebrities or people who work for them willing to spend obscene amounts of money on these, if a broke high schooler is willing to come up with 3-4k selling his other valueble kickswhy wouldnt someone without the nike hookup but with money not spen 10x more. THeyre going to be seen in these and its a status symbol.

Probably the same people that paid 500-1k just to secure tiffs, especially the smaller sizes popular for female

Last edited:

Because no one else would be interested in making a profit off these?
mean.gif

Most were bought now at the listed price.

There were plenty more, notice i did not just put up what people were asking but actual completed listings, most were buy it nows why would you assume they didnt pay if they used the buy it now option, the one for 15k had 45 bids so theres people out there willing to put the money down. It would be something else entirely if they ended the auction early and took less money, but in all of those that isnt what happened. Anyway the point is youre acting like 20k is crazy but they are definitely selling at 5-6k right now, and at 6k thats 18000 which is close enough to 20 grand, enough to be taxable income.

People are acting like everyone else is as on the same financial level they are. Theres tons of celebrities or people who work for them willing to spend obscene amounts of money on these, if a broke high schooler is willing to come up with 3-4k selling his other valueble kickswhy wouldnt someone without the nike hookup but with money not spen 10x more. THeyre going to be seen in these and its a status symbol.

Probably the same people that paid 500-1k just to secure tiffs, especially the smaller sizes popular for female
It's not a status symbol having a pair of yeezy's does not give you status it's a pair of F'n sneakers. Dumb people assume they give you status....

Skate warehouse is done.

Europe releases now.

Everyone should also start checking ebay since ndc pairs are going to start coming in.
Prices will be dropping shortly.

Sneakers as a status symbol. 

Ha

My sneakers tell you my status must have been skating or stepping through mud an hour ago.

Sometimes my sneakers will be on the floor next to my bed, indicating my status is "Asleep"

Sneakers as a status symbol. 

Ha

My sneakers tell you my status must have been skating or stepping through mud an hour ago.

Sometimes my sneakers will be on the floor next to my bed, indicating my status is "Asleep"

We're on a site devoted to sneakers and you have two pairs of 1's as your avy which shows they clearly mean alot to you.

So yea... sneakers are a status, very low on the status totem pole but a status none the less.

It's not a status symbol having a pair of yeezy's does not give you status it's a pair of F'n sneakers. Dumb people assume they give you status....
I dont think they GIVE you status, but its one more thing for materialistic people to show off, its an affirmation of their status, its the hot item for right now and everyone wants to be photographed in their pair, they are out here paying that stupid money. To shoe collectors it IS a status symbol within that community, it means i can have these in my collection and you cant. Just like those members who have a crapload of orange pink silver and black box dunks like to show them off. Its something that not everyone in this community can have so it does give your collection a certain status that others dont have. I mean i cant compare what i have to some dude like Stillin or tons of other guys on here.

Jeez, finally recovered this account from the whole Yuku transition...

Anyway, good luck to all trying to get a pair, if they even make it online!

It's already been confirmed via their blog that their online inventory is what is left over from their in-store release.

problem is they are doing in store at 9 and then online at 10

you really think they are going to be able to process 90 + orders in an hour and then sort remaining inventory to put online?

my guess is they would have set aside a small allocation if they were going to commit to placing them online at 10

Back
Top Bottom