2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got this in today. I can not believe they are going for over 100.

quick question guys. whats the most you would be willing to pay for the shrimps?
Shrimps continuously go for about 2 bills. Great shoe. I love mine.
sorry but this is the only pic I have on my phone

thanks for that. saw someone wanting 170 for them ds might have to jump on that offer as a consolation for not getting the tiffs. personally they're not worth the resell prices going around. 

thanks for that. saw someone wanting 170 for them ds might have to jump on that offer as a consolation for not getting the tiffs. personally they're not worth the resell prices going around. 
That's a solid price for those. They're not out there too much

Nothing to do with tiffs but I see youve got big feet.. Palace 5 in DC has every QS dunk since (and including both) firecrackers in really large sizes just sittin around. Could make for some nice consolation prizes

Think it'd be worth checking for size 13s? Or we tlaking mammoth shoes?

Seeing all this Diamond talk makes me hate not having the "unTiffs" from 06 to take out. So wish i could find my size. Anyone have any pics to see how theyve held up after 8 years?  

quick question guys. whats the most you would be willing to pay for the shrimps?

$150 at the most. Ebay sellers & shrimp owners want you to believe theyre worth 200, but always consider that ebay + paypal take away nearly 20% in fees.

dont get me wrong, its a beautiful shoe, but i'll never pay $200 for an all black shoe with an embroidered shrimp.

thanks for the replies guys. lets see if he'll take 150. and would it be a crazy idea to make people wear the shoes out the store for hyped releases? considering how someone said earlier it seems like a majority of the tiffs went to resellers. 

Last edited:
Just got them in from NDC, my pair has some factory flaws but I'm still satisfied with the shoe overall. 

Last edited:

thanks for the replies guys. lets see if he'll take 150. and would it be a crazy idea to make people wear the shoes out the store for hyped releases? considering how someone said earlier it seems like a majority of the tiffs went to resellers. 
I wouldn't be upset with this rule.  Having to leave the box behind like some other stores demanded is pretty stupid though.

Back
Top Bottom