2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I bleached my brown Carharts back in the day; they came out to be like an off/cream white

I will try and find some pics

Quick question fam. I wasn't able to get a pair of Tiffany Dunks on release date. What's the current going price for a 10.5 / 11? You guys think they'll drop a bit or keep climbing? Might just pull the trigger this weekend. Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA

There's 2 camps of thought, some of us think the price is going to drop considerably now that most people are getting their pairs in. Other people think that this is the lowest it's going to be and that the price is going to rise because people struck out online this week and all of their options have run out.

If you're ok with the price now, I'd pull the trigger especially since you don't seem to know what the going rate is, you probably don't spend all day refreshing sites to notice if prices are trending up or down.

Quick question fam. I wasn't able to get a pair of Tiffany Dunks on release date. What's the current going price for a 10.5 / 11? You guys think they'll drop a bit or keep climbing? Might just pull the trigger this weekend. Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA
who knows man 

presale, these were going for 300 max... now it seems like its 300 MIN..and upwards of 4bills....

we do know this... as time goes on more and more pairs will get scooped up..

supply will always be less than demand for this shoe, I feel 

Last edited:

I'd say wait a bit for prices to lower.. They are around 300 as of now. Looks like you have a common size so you will find them for the right price at some point.

who knows man 

presale, these were going for 300 max... now it seems like its 300 MIN..and upwards of 4bills....

we do know this... as time goes on more and more pairs will get scooped up..

supply will always be less than demand for this shoe, I feel 
Yea thats very true.This isnt like the oregon foams or something.A ton of people will always want these.

lol I feel you on the "impulse" buying 
mean.gif
I know - I was saying to someone that today was a win because I *didn't* buy anything.

Not sure I can do two in a row, though.  I am weak.

I don't understand why people are mad at the quality. I mean mine don't have any flaws at all. Also nikes quality in the shoes have fallen anyway. Plus the were 100 bucks I'm happy imma slap that leather lotion on em and wait for my somps to be copped.

Last edited:
Theyre 99 on nike, a guy on ebay had em for 69 a few days agi but hes sold out of 12s now

You would have to call for sizes but this was up on Sneaker Steals yesterday. $79.99

http://sneakersteal.com/2014/02/12/nike-dunk-high-sp-prm-acorn-linen/

Thanks to you both I'll find them again anyone have them how do they fit could I get away with going a half size down both premiers and civilits are snug my others are doable at 11.5 maybe never tried

I don't understand why people are mad at the quality. I mean mine don't have any flaws at all. Also nikes quality in the shoes have fallen anyway. Plus the were 100 bucks I'm happy imma slap that leather lotion on em and wait for my somps to be copped.
So tiffany finally came for me. I said I wouldn't post pics but like tiffany, I'm a liar. Quality is pretty good. It's not that supple leather from the originals which I've had and let go of but it's good. Croc is also not bad. It's nice to have a brand new pair. But seriously this whole hype thing has made me kinda sick of shoe people and maybe even shoes a little bit.

I'm mad because one of my toe boxes looks like this (sorry for the crappy camera). With glue or whatever that is alllll over it and I'm not really sure how to get it off. Wasn't my intent to resell them, but I'm contemplating it now...

So tiffany finally came for me. I said I wouldn't post pics but like tiffany, I'm a liar. Quality is pretty good. It's not that supple leather from the originals which I've had and let go of but it's good. Croc is also not bad. It's nice to have a brand new pair. But seriously this whole hype thing has made me kinda sick of shoe people and maybe even shoes a little bit.

My sentiments exactly...

Back
Top Bottom