2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These are sick in person. The orange is much darker in person too. Good luck to all to that wants to cop. Sorry I can't help anybody out since no help was given to me on diamond highs.

Is it safe to say that there are no replica tiff dunk highs yet?

Trying to buy from a seller who got it local but he has no receipt, everything looks clear but i'm just a bit paranoid since its resell price.

and todays wear is...

These are sick in person. The orange is much darker in person too. Good luck to all to that wants to cop. Sorry I can't help anybody out since no help was given to me on diamond highs.

lmao I feel you bro... I'd still help someone out though just to set an example like f**k all this elitist OG *******!

Those 510s will be copped.

lol these page few pages had me thinking i was in general :rofl:

you lucky mods dont come and moderate yall as much as JB or Nike threads haha

We also aint quick to hit the snitch button
Just came in from Premier, they look good with the lace swap IMO

Lace swap is the way to go with these

These look fire in person, I am very impressed with the quality. Glad I scooped the last pair on Premier lol
Hopefully this helps anyone on the fence about these, COP!!!

Damn they dropped already? How much was retail. I've been looking out for these. Red laces look better imo

Last edited:
Is it safe to say that there are no replica tiff dunk highs yet?
Trying to buy from a seller who got it local but he has no receipt, everything looks clear but i'm just a bit paranoid since its resell price.

if you're worried about fakes, now is the time to buy because ive only seen 1 picture of the fakes and they look extremely bad, very very noticeable.
china is going to get them to look a lot harder to distinguish very soon

my first love in the sneaker world was Jordans but Sb's have been getting my attention over the last year due to the creativeness and use of colorways JB would never attempt. I will definitly be in this thread a lot more from now on im not here because of the Tiff hype either although i do want them.

can somebody share experiences when buying kicks and circumventing eBay and using paypal invoice please. Am I a lot less protected or does paypal have my back? Trying to save a couple bucks... Any feedback is appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom