2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These are sick in person. The orange is much darker in person too. Good luck to all to that wants to cop. Sorry I can't help anybody out since no help was given to me on diamond highs.

You ain't the only one who struck out. Being salty about it don't solve anything.

can somebody share experiences when buying kicks and circumventing eBay and using paypal invoice please. Am I a lot less protected or does paypal have my back? Trying to save a couple bucks... Any feedback is appreciated.
eBay is a bad idea for the most part, alot of overpricing and fakes, always post pics in Legit check thread if you are unsure, Also paypal invoices should be safe as you are supposed to be protected, i've bought a few pairs of kicks and never had any issues with paypal

Speaking of Mexican soles shooting out that petty a** comment, wasn't this the dude that was posting tiffs early saying that his local holds him down for every release lol? Why the hell would he need help on them??? It's just not adding up. FOH with that attempt at show boating. Help people or don't help them, I don't think anyone is depending upon him to oop them lol. Pretentiousness is at an all time high.

i hope his local sold his pair on ebay since he was acting like a d-head lol

Last edited:
The Floridian crocs just arrived, these shoes look even better in person. The toe box has that winterized rubber texture to it, similar to the winterized af1. As previously stated, they're off white.

These are sick in person. The orange is much darker in person too. Good luck to all to that wants to cop. Sorry I can't help anybody out since no help was given to me on diamond highs.

Can you take a picture of the insole if there is anything special on them?

eBay is a bad idea for the most part, alot of overpricing and fakes, always post pics in Legit check thread if you are unsure, Also paypal invoices should be safe as you are supposed to be protected, i've bought a few pairs of kicks and never had any issues with paypal

I only purchase from reputable sellers..anything less than 99% feedback is a no go for me

Also need to check their current items for sale and their recent feedback with similar items and positive feedback

Back
Top Bottom