2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

never seen someone get torched like this on here yet
roll.gif

These are sick in person. The orange is much darker in person too. Good luck to all to that wants to cop. Sorry I can't help anybody out since no help was given to me on diamond highs.
No one helped you on the most sought out SB to release in years? Waaaaaaa!!!!

If you had been reading the thread regularly the past few months you would know all you need to know. Johnny come lately has to spend some time in the thread until people recognize him a little and want to help him out.

Or...maybe helping people out would make others want to return the favor? That's how it works up in here.

Last edited:
put in some work dont come here expecting a hand out and even then prior to tiff drop info was posted plenty on here for you to cop. most shops were doing ISO so basically if u didnt cop locally you were SOL

so 510's come in the half box...wonder why the premier dunks came in the reg box, were they GR? cuz it def doesnt say QS on the box.

Last edited:
It's not even about putting in work or helping out others....it's about not being a complete douche nozzle for no apparent reason other than being salty about missing out on a pair of shoes

It's not even about putting in work or helping out others....it's about not being a complete douche nozzle for no apparent reason other than being salty about missing out on a pair of shoes
Douche Nozzle.

Im stealing that  bro

so 510's come in the half box...wonder why the premier dunks came in the reg box, were they GR? cuz it def doesnt say QS on the box.
No idea as to why some come in the all tiff or half black/half boxes but I questioned this a few weeks back. Most definitely the Premiers and YOTH were QS releases but those came out in all tiff boxes. Maybe they weren't being produced yet? Who knows....

They just recently updated their site to include discounts on Nike ID products as well.

SB related...
Still deciding if I should unDS my space jam SBs lol

So anybody try to turn the grey part of those GR with the gum bottom and red swoosh black yet? Would love to see how it turns out

If anyone is an 8.5 one of my grails popped up on ebay for a decent price but way too small for me.

Ross Pro Bs

I got excited when I saw it listed on my screen at login then checked the size and got a big frown on my face.

YOTH and Premier came in solid tiff box, but I think that might just have to do with how early in this "box era" they were. Seems to me like from now on all QS/Collabs will be in the split and GRs will be in the solid

executed perfectly 
laugh.gif

eek.gif

The things I would do for Remy Lacroix. 
devil.gif
maaaaaan, she was a special guest performer at a strip club in downtown sf and she did not disappoint.
Someone mentioned Mila Kunis. I've met her, she's perfection in person. And way more petite than on camera.

I met her about 3 years or so ago. I was djing at this bar in hollywood way up on the Sunset Strip (RIP Red Rock). This was about January or so. It was like right around the time she had broken up with Macaulay Caulkin and when she was getting buzz for Black Swan.

Anyways slow night, so I'm doing my thing trying to get the downstairs crowd to come up to the lounge when this chick rushes up to me in the booth and gets in my face. Now normally that woulda irked me but she was requesting all this dope underground hip hop. I was amazed this chick wanted to hear that stuff but said sorry it's not that type of place. Then someone says "how about some biggie?" look up and end up staring right into Mila's big eyes. I was like you got it! So the other girl was apparently part of her little group that was there.

Anyways got them dancing then she (Mila) comes back and requests F You by C-Lo. You know I said no problem. Unfortunately she her and her friends left after we got busy so I couldn't get a pic with her but man she was amazing looking. She was in this business suit with her hair pulled back into a ponytail and really nice.

So yeah that's my story
laugh.gif
That's dope thanks for sharing.
I think he got the letters mixed up in his SN; fixed

Back
Top Bottom