2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

UPS updated to 2.21.14 from 2.20.14 :x I really need to get the upgraded shipping with using NDC, lol. UPS Ground either delivers damaged boxes, delays the due date, or delivers at the last possible hour to a residential address. All I want is damn Valentine's lol. I say this every NDC purchase though, so #Fail on me.

THose 510's are looking very good and I can't wait... As for those snakeskin joints, they haven't been widely released yet?

These are sick in person. The orange is much darker in person too. Good luck to all to that wants to cop. Sorry I can't help anybody out since no help was given to me on diamond highs.
Seems like you didn't need our help anyway. #NTNeverForget
nerd.gif

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Exhibit C:

As opposed to many out there that couldn't even cop one pair.

Have a nice day.

Glad to see the BHMs on CCS are no longer backordered. Maybe Ill get my pair some time soon.

I picked up a DS pair of chronicles for 45 shipped

Dude done made a ton of enemies in the thread off that one comment....People can't be soundin' all sleezy. That's ridiculous. Reps for the 510 pics though. Gotta represent the bay to the fullest extent! 

No one helped you on the most sought out SB to release in years? Waaaaaaa!!!!

If you had been reading the thread regularly the past few months you would know all you need to know. Johnny come lately has to spend some time in the thread until people recognize him a little and want to help him out.

Or...maybe helping people out would make others want to return the favor? That's how it works up in here.

I offered help on ANY FUTURE sb releases at retail for help on tiffs high....that meant no camping. No waiting. No getting worried about if you are not able to cop the next hyped up sb. So what If wanted an extra pair? I wasn't hiding it from anybody. If my shop would have gotten 2 13s on tiffs, I wouldn't have asked for help.

No one helped you on the most sought out SB to release in years? Waaaaaaa!!!!

If you had been reading the thread regularly the past few months you would know all you need to know. Johnny come lately has to spend some time in the thread until people recognize him a little and want to help him out.

Or...maybe helping people out would make others want to return the favor? That's how it works up in here.
I offered help on ANY FUTURE sb releases at retail for help on tiffs high....that meant no camping. No waiting. No getting worried about if you are not able to cop the next hyped up sb. So what If wanted an extra pair? I wasn't hiding it from anybody. If my shop would have gotten 2 13s on tiffs, I wouldn't have asked for help.
So out of all the people asking for help leading up to the release someone was supposed to help you cuz you offered help on future releases?

Monica 90% of the people that were in this thread 2 weeks ago were begging for help too and they left as soon as they got their tiffs.

Your plea was just another one in a sea of cries for help. You acting like we banded together and made a pact to not help you and only you.

You got FOUR PAIRS and you still feeling emotional? Get over yourself.

So out of all the people asking for help leading up to the release someone was supposed to help you cuz you offered help on future releases?
Monica 90% of the people that were in this thread 2 weeks ago were begging for help too and they left as soon as they got their tiffs.
Your plea was just another one in a sea of cries for help. You acting like we banded together and made a pact to not help you and only you.
Repped

Waits for an eternity and 27 minutes for Snake Eyes to drop after teaser pics...
Manages to get a pair on Premier before they sell out...
Gets shoes in and one shoe should have NEVER gotten past quality control...
Nike, Y U slather glue so much?!

Funny you say that cause I realized earlier dude had extra pairs too but he was willing to help out with any "FUTURE" release and not the tiffs, meaning he was in it to get an extra pair of his size for retail while reselling the extras he had...dude won't live this down forreal lol

Last edited:
Err! I'm upset for ya man.. #1 reason I'm hesitant to buy shoes online.. I always want to inspect my pair ASAP. Stuff like this pisses me off more then striking out in a pair.

Back
Top Bottom