2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Who's camping out for SPOT lows? Because I'm heading out there later today after I get out of class.

People have already started to line up.

Rocked these today, wished the suede was better, overall happy with my purchase.

Have a happy n safe weekend fellas. Much luck to those who are camping for the spot dunks, hope you get to cop. Let's see some pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
I havent bought a pair of SBs in some time now but I honestly love the stories behind each special release. Its not because of some holiday or anything like that. Show respect or give props to people by putting in in their shoe lines. No just throw some random colors together and call it a Miami Night or some dumb name.

Really? I wouldve guessed Chicago's was second biggest, in the states, behind NYC. I wish JB would drop the Celtics, which I would wear a lot, before St. Patty's, but Ohh well.

savannah NY boston and chicago are the 4 biggest in the US. I was thinkin the sam thing but now i donno which i prefer the celtics or st pattys.

I mean if you want them for st patty's day, the celtics wil be about a month too late.
I prefer the celtics simply because I can use it with more outfits.

SPoT still has a FSR. Most other places are selling out. If SPoT doesnt go below retail, the PYS has FSRs(or close to) of most new GR SBs including this. So you will have the chance to cop for retail if it doesnt drop below retail. If you can wait I would wait.

I would like to see the birches drop to $60 though. Not sure if that is reasonable

i was saying the same thing to my boy the other day. As much as i like em im gonna roll the dice and hope i can find em for 60 ish in a few weeks

I mean if you want them for st patty's day, the celtics wil be about a month too late.
I prefer the celtics simply because I can use it with more outfits.

yea i like the gold hints on the 1, but jordan releases are just starting to leave a sour taste in my mouth. JB said royals were a GR and that release was mayhem. Thinkin maybe i should save a fewbucks and avoid the hastle

Apologies if this has been answered, but was SPOT doing an online release for these as well, or anyone for that matter? 

Wasn't feeling the bruins so this completes my BHM pack. The grey side panel on the McRads threw me off but still happy with them. I can honestly say that I think the SB BHM pack was WAY better then the Nike Basketball BHM pack.

For any heads in Eugene, OR. Tactics dropped a bunch of SB quickstrikes to 39.95. [COLOR=#red]In store only no phone orders.[/COLOR]

You are playing with my emotions :frown:

Someone in the area cop me the 3M dunks in sz 11/10.5

Last edited:
For any heads in Eugene, OR. Tactics dropped a bunch of SB quickstrikes to 39.95. In store only no phone orders.

I'll gladly pay a service fee to anyone out there that can cop me any of those inna size 11.5/12 
smokin.gif
 don't think anyone in here is nearby though 
tired.gif

I'll gladly pay a service fee to anyone out there that can cop me any of those inna size 11.5/12 
smokin.gif
 don't think anyone in here is nearby though 
tired.gif
I feel you on that note, I also second it!  I need a size 13!  I'd be happy to be a fee for a deal like that!!!  Where all the peeps in Eugene???

Back
Top Bottom