2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^Checked the prices of other kicks of theirs since they have a nice selection and damn. I need to win the lottery |I

Last edited:
Man, I would've double up on all those QS. Too bad, spot dunks are a go for retail if possible.

line outside of SPOT

& the socks...

hahahahahaha, resellers already looking for 300+

i can only imagine whats gonna happen when the concords drop...

I liked the premier in store package better than this one. I remember those went for more when it came out. But its still crazy that there are folks buying these releases at those rape prices instead of waiting..

I got my pair!! I wish I could post pictures, but NT won't me cuz I'm new:frown:

Last edited:
not feeling the shiny look the print gives the upper on the SPOT dunks...gonna be a pass for me, retail or not.
Dope video by SPOT. Repped.
line outside of SPOT

& the socks...
That line is stupid! Man, NO thank you. It's crazy because 90% of them aren't even planning on wearing them. But those SOCKS ARE FIRE!
hahahahahaha, resellers already looking for 300+

i can only imagine whats gonna happen when the concords drop...
Who in the world would pay 300-360 for these? Resellers thirsty for real.
I liked the premier in store package better than this one. I remember those went for more when it came out. But its still crazy that there are folks buying these releases at those rape prices instead of waiting..
I have no clue who's buying them at those prices but god bless them becuase that's just crazy.

For everyone in So Cal, the NIKE SB team will be at Nikestore Santa Monica today between 2-4. They're giving out stuff as well!

So, I was reading somewhere that "QS" version of the shoe has different materials than the SPOt version that released today. Can anyone confirm that? Anyone else heard this?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom