2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

today, on feet.

also for those wondering...

stopped by my local CCS and was informed that online sale prices are honored in store.

For any heads in Eugene, OR. Tactics dropped a bunch of SB quickstrikes to 39.95. In store only no phone orders.

Really? You're gonna come in here drop info like this and bounce?! Lol, repped, GREAT info on a steal. Krampus, Kozik and 3M on sale for 39.95! Man, people are sleeping on some of THE most quality releases from SB in years. Krampus alone was the sneaker of the year, IMO.

Last edited:
Really? You're gonna come in here drop info like this and bounce?! Lol, repped, GREAT info on a steal. Krampus, Kozik and 3M on sale for 39.95! Man, people are sleeping on some of THE most quality releases from SB in years. Krampus alone was the sneaker of the year, IMO.
Whats wild though is how does a shop even get enough of great selling QS like the Krampus or Kozik to have pairs to put on sale!!!

Whats wild though is how does a shop even get enough of great selling QS like the Krampus or Kozik to have pairs to put on sale!!!

Another good point. Either that or they hit the shop and just didn't sell well at all. I find that hard to believe though. Outside the Koziks, the 3Ms and Krampus flew off shelves.

What else can I do lol. Soon as I saw the tweet I called em like 10 times but no one picked up..... ..sigh..

I like the Krampus'. But I had to choose between those and the other breds. Too many breds lined up from the winter through spring to choose from.

I think the craziest thing of all is how these koziks keep ending up on sale all over the place. its mind boggling how anyone could sleep on that shoe.

Last edited:
Man I wish they were doing phone orders.... I'd have three pairs of QS for under 150$ total...crazy.

Last edited:
Those Birches are dope btw SoleFood....repped. Definitely coppin' when the price drops a bit.

Last edited:
I just wanted to put it out there Atlas skateshop is A+. They mislabeled a package and UPS was going to delay delivery and they were able to fix it and still get it to me on time. Definately a great shop to do business with.

1st thing you've posted that I disagree with :lol:  ...knew it would happen eventually

Lol, we all can't agree all the time. Lets discuss it. What sneaker that released last year was better than the Krampus to you and why was it better? I'd really like to know.

Lol, we all can't agree all the time. Lets discuss it. What sneaker that released last year was better than the Krampus to you and why was it better? I'd really like to know.
I think the concept and execution of the Dunk Low between SB x Levi was the must have shoe of the year. 

I would have to go with Nontourages.....

Last edited:
thanks to this thread i bought my first pair of sb's in over three years got them for $55 at an outlet, and the girl working that i knew hooked up her discount. Look forward to going back and getting some of the silver boxes i lost over the years. Lets keep this thread going boys!

Man so no one could help us out with them QSs.... ohh well.

Those SPoTs is hot! Too bad they are lows. I sold all my lows after I saw how easy the clear jades got beat up in the tip of the ankle guard region.

I kept the Jades as beaters. Even then I hate when snow gets in em.

I do have some low top vans though. They arent even waterproof so they are summer only

I'm feelin the SPOT dunk. If it weren't for that printed pattern the shoe would have been too plain. Also, the pattern only shines at certain angles for the most part. I think this gives the shoe its own flair without going too far.

I'll cop em for retail.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom