2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Y'all forgot to use ye olde cigarette excuse when your girl questions you about shoes...

"i'm just holding them for somebody else"

I rarely ever search the Classifieds cause everything is usually an arm and leg but I'm slow and bored as hell at work today and there's a great deal to be had, a size 12 Civilists for sale for $100 shipped...

Y'all forgot to use ye olde cigarette excuse when your girl questions you about shoes...

"i'm just holding them for somebody else"

That's funny!!
I've used that line....too many times to count.

Wife: But I thought that your friend was a 12?
Me: Yeah, but he's gonna trade someone for a bigger size.

I sometimes also tell her that I ONLY bought them to sell, and then when she sees that I have them on, I just tell her that I decided to keep.

Too many people to quote, so I'll just post :lol:.

Sounds like y'all got your systems down :lol:. My chick is too damn observant, so the Oh I've had these forever excuse would never fly. I just tell her Hey I'm buying these. I'm down to a pair every 2-3 months now though, so not very often compared to you guys. She isn't impressed even at a pair every couple months, she'd FLIP if it was multiples a month :lol:. Once school's done though... it's on :smokin

This is why when u get married u have separate bank accounts so u can buy whatever u want when u want..that's your hard earned cash
nah,it sound like some folks aint wearing the pants and their GF or wife is rasputia from norbit lol.

But yes sepeate accounts as well.

Nike SB Dunk Low Premium Black Snake | 99.95

Dunk Low Pro (legion pine croc) | 84.95

Nike SB Dunk Mid Pro (light crimson / white) | 89.95

Nike SB Dunk High Pro (black / university red / tour yellow) | 94.95

2253 Westwood Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90064
Phone Orders | 310.446.5527
Monday - Saturday | 11AM - 7PM
Sunday | Closed

Man I want venoms so bad now..I gave away my pair cuz they hurt like hell..lesson learned..half a size up for all sbs

Back
Top Bottom