2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Off topic:

adidas Originals Announces Partnership with Nigo
POSTED Feb 25, 2014 - 1 hour ago 2 SHARES
FACEBOOK TWITTER GOOGLE+ 5 COMMENTSwords // Zack Schlemmer

adidas is definitely doing it big in 2014. Next up in the brand's ventures for the year is a partnership with streetwear legend and BAPE founder Nigo, announcing a "long-term partnership" with adidas Originals. Nigo's collection is reported to launch globally in the Fall/Winter season. We're not sure what to expect from the collection yet, but we're guessing it will be worth keeping an eye on. Stay tuned for more information on the adidas Originals and Nigo partnership as it becomes available.

Read more: http://*************.com/news/adidas-originals-announces-partnership-with-nigo/#ixzz2uN0Vry9z

hammercharge hammercharge nice stuff there man, need a couple of those pairs in my life.

Some of these excuses you guys use makes me feel like I was living with my mom again. I couldn't do it, but too each his own.

Adidas got Ye and Nigo. interesting
smokin.gif

mean.gif
  no way i'd get her a pair if she pulled that.
Sometimes you have to do what you have to do to keep the woman happy.  Plus the effort and cash she has put into making me happy, I can't complain to much.  Honestly lately I've been the one slacking lately.  Missed the UCS and CNY and she got right on it. 

my wife use to complain ... now that i'm scaling back , she is turning up in kix purchases... I could care less ... Happy Wife Happy Life :D

Yeah I don't have to make any of those excuses up. The only reason I used to ship to the office was because I'd be gone from the house from 8-7 most days, but once my girl moved in and my work schedule got tweaked to avoid having to pay me OT I just started shipping everything to the house.

Since we both work and have minimal expenses we can pretty much indulge in whatever we want. We only have dogs to look after and hopefully it stays that way for a long time.

i go home at lunch to pick up my packages - thank god i live close. i walk the dog also to keep it useful!  I have scaled myself back (even sold off shoes i know i would never wear) but i have my months where i go bonkers. key is box placement in the closet.  I keep my double ups packed away in boxes away from my main shoe area.  not fair to count a stock and rock against me!   Wife is tolerable now that i've slowed the pace - it helps that i keep it organized.  I readily admit i have a sneaker buying problem.

Last edited:

salute to all y'all with girls who are chill with your shoes and habits.

my girl and I go to colleges about 3 hours away from each other and I still manage to get b*tched out via facetime when she sees my new boxes in the background
Jeremiah Johnson FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I been had these"
"I got the FAT hook-up from the skate shop babe, chill."
Thread became a Dr.Phil/Steve harvey advice thread.
No joke, but honestly, its refreshing to bounce the struggles or successes of life off one another IMO.

On that note, I am ALL about #teambreadwinner. That had me rollin'!

Below is the funniest thing I've experienced on the nike chat ("its hard out here"), hope you guys enjoy:

thanks flightman, thanks a lot...

LOL my bad. I only started the discussion because SB's have some crazy colorways that some might deem ugly and how would you feel if your lady called you out on a pair. I didn't think it would spiral into "I gotta hide my shoe or lie about shoes or boast about being the bread winner" type posts.

They still make them, so you can get them on sale a lot of times.

I kno dude thx..I have so many black sbs tho..

Pls post any links with them at sales price if u ever come across

I think the venoms are so dope ..I loved wearing them even to they hurt so bad lol

shirt is cool but no way in hell am i gonna support that guy
nike will send him a letter real soon for using their trademark :lol:

Back
Top Bottom