2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I was only occasionally making posts here and there at the time, but I think he got busted running some sort of contest scam when the Red Supreme lows came out, and he was charging people to enter it or something.

It doesn't really bother me, occasionally these little tangent projects yield something interesting, it'll be what shows up in the outlets most often as an SB, kind of like how the Jordan aisle is almost always all those crazy shoes they make that no one wants to buy. The Koston max are supposedly pretty comfortable too, I haven't tried on a pair yet though.

I was only occasionally making posts here and there at the time, but I think he got busted running some sort of contest scam when the Red Supreme lows came out, and he was charging people to enter it or something.
I could see people getting upset about that.

I might be mistaken though, I remember there was some instagram superstar that got caught doing that and a member from this thread called him out and got banned from commenting on the instagram account.

It's been a good year so far still upset I had to pay resale price for Tiffany's

The part with renewal made it sound like there were really some retros though..When I saw I instantly said ..."what?"

Why does everyone hate PK? Sorry if that's an ignorant question.
Mainly because he steals pics from just about anywhere and puts a huge ugly watermark on them and claims they're his, buys full size runs to resell, blocks anyone critical of him on ig, and basically sucks all around. Now he's making fake shirts....man I hope nike hears about it. Anyone not blocked please report his ig !!!

i remember PK came in here talking ish about ANYONE that had a question regarding SB's, started posting how premier was hooking him up during the premier re-stocks only to be called out when it was revealed his "order confirmation" screenshots were photoshopped. he pastes his watermark on any picture of SB's regardless if he was the 1 that took it. he once used the N word in here but said it was okay cuz his fiance is black. he's been banned from NT twice so that should give you an idea of what kinda NT'r he was...

He's eternally a moron. Well hopefully nike doesn't like people stealing their intellectual property.

He's the biggest poser; he thinks all those tattoos and SB's hide the nerd behind the exterior

You either have it or you don't; he doesn't

i remember PK came in here talking ish about ANYONE that had a question regarding SB's, started posting how premier was hooking him up during the premier re-stocks only to be called out when it was revealed his "order confirmation" screenshots were photoshopped. he pastes his watermark on any picture of SB's regardless if he was the 1 that took it. he once used the N word in here but said it was okay cuz his fiance is black. he's been banned from NT twice so that should give you an idea of what kinda NT'r he was...
THIS. I was going to do a quick explanation but yeah...It started when he was photoshopping screenshots of receipts (with his full name on them too btw) from Premier when they had a big restock, saying he got Skunks (Skunks were never part of the restock) for retail cuz he was such a loyal customer for the last ten years etc etc. He got called out... some people found ridiculous pics of him online and were using them as their Av's which was hilarious...man I could go on and on.

It's too bad a lot of the posts got deleted by mods because it would be pure comedy gold to go back and read now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom