2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

will definitely help out a fello nt member, but only for those that keep any ?'s & general discussions about these in the proper thread...

http://niketalk.com/t/572022/jordan-1-x-nike-sb-qs/120#post_19941141

starting a list of the people who keep talking about these in here, the Dunk thread
smile.gif
...NOW

im definitely talking about them in that thread but i also figured with it being SB related there would be discussion about them here as well. Im going to pm you about that help tho. Good looks.

X2 on this. Can't remember how many times I've had this happen to me lol
It's like a curse for me at this point. Last year was the year of the Nah for me. One example was the white grapes. I first saw they were rereleasing and I just about had a seizure, then release day came and I didn't even try cuz I just didn't care anymore. Sometimes the amount of hype will make me NOT want something because everyone's got it.
Same thing happened to me last year. I was so excited for all those 5s and not a single retro was purchased.

Bro I had those in my cart on NDC ready to purchase then the "Nah" came over me lol and I had nah moments alot throughout the brown box era of SBs.
Haha I have had this happen SO many times it is embarrassing. I'm glad that you understand the struggle, because the struggle is authentic.

Haha I have had this happen SO many times it is embarrassing. I'm glad that you understand the struggle, because the struggle is authentic.

i usually try to come to a central decison on a shoe before release day, usually if its release day and i plan on getting a shoe theres no turning back for me. However, leading up to RD my emotions will fluctuate greatly unless its one of those instacop shoes that just grabs me.

one moment i'm on the fence about a sneaker the next moment i say f it I'm getting them and then i have them in my cart and then i say ehhhhh i don't want them and then i regret it when they are sold out.

one moment i'm on the fence about a sneaker the next moment i say f it I'm getting them and then i have them in my cart and then i say ehhhhh i don't want them and then i regret it when they are sold out.

at least you get them in your cart thats a win in and of itself

Sounds like you guys let what others say dictate how you feel.  I either want a shoe or I don't want a shoe and I can make that decision pretty quickly.

One and only reference I'll make on the JBxSB. Just saw this on my local fb group :

"I'm punching foos in the mouth for these at 303 boards when they drop if I don't get a pair...staff and customers included""

These AJ x SB joints are lackluster. Pure let down. They had such aThese AJ x SB joints are lackluster. Pure let down. They had such a great chance to bring these two together and all it does is remind me of a pair of Fusions.  great chance to bring these two together and all it does is remind me of a pair of Fusions. 

Sounds like you guys let what others say dictate how you feel.  I either want a shoe or I don't want a shoe and I can make that decision pretty quickly.
That's not it. It's just that sometimes you don't know how you feel about it. Or you like the shoe but just don't want it for some reason.

Oh that's the worst
sick.gif
when a shoe is a gametime decision and you get it into your cart and just go "**** it" and then a week later you're kicking yourself and scoping out multiple pairs on ebay
mean.gif

def don't let others dictate, i just go over in my head how they would look with certain outfits, how many other sneakers i have with similar colors, and sometimes they just grow on me the more i look at them.

That's not it. It's just that sometimes you don't know how you feel about it. Or you like the shoe but just don't want it for some reason.

Oh that's the worst
sick.gif
when a shoe is a gametime decision and you get it into your cart and just go "**** it" and then a week later you're kicking yourself and scoping out multiple pairs on ebay
mean.gif
i know , someone posted a link to a spot in canada for the YOTH before they released in the states and the total came to around 165.00 us dollars and made i promise to myself this year that if i can't get for retail i'm not buying. needless to say i struck out on them when they released in the states and I'm still regretting it.

sole brother in Norfolk,va has the snake eyes if anyone is looking for them. just got their shipment in today

I'm really disappointed by the JBxSBs. Easy pass for me, especially since I don't like the AJ1 to begin with.

i don't always come to the SB thread but when i do it's to beg people to help me get hyped shoes.

if you say so i was in here for the release of tiffs and didnt ask for help so your point? i only frequent threads when it pertains to a shoe i want, sue me for posting

Back
Top Bottom