2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Carbon fiber in the sole, is that a full length version of what they're doing with the XX8? I'll wait and see what they say later, but it looks like the outsole is enclosing a full length carbon fiber plate.
This is intriguing.  Never heard of carbon fiber being used on a skate shoe before.  Light and strong.  Wonder how it will affect pricing...

They were going for pretty cheap, FC has the average price listed as 175, my size is now 250 but it was at about 170 3 weeks ago.
just seems low, because pypl fees plus eby fees, just seems like he is selling himself short.

anybody here shop at Image? I have a couple of pairs I want to unload. Obviously I'd prefer the 85/15 over the 80/20 @ FCNY, but I know FC is the most reputable and most viewed consignment website so I'm wary about dropping off kicks at Image and having them sit forever..

Appreciated as always NT fam.

Last edited:
This is intriguing.  Never heard of carbon fiber being used on a skate shoe before.  Light and strong.  Wonder how it will affect pricing...

Not in the way they use it on basketball shoes at least, but there were a few Pro Bs with Carbon Fiber sections, they just weren't covered in epoxy so it didn't provide any of the spring to it that people think of when they think carbon fiber.

anybody here shop at Image? I have a couple of pairs I want to unload. Obviously I'd prefer the 85/15 over the 80/20 @ FCNY, but I know FC is the most reputable and most viewed consignment website so I'm wary about dropping off kicks at Image and having them sit forever..

Any feedback appreciated. Appreciated as always NT fam.

@BIP Roberts has name checked them twice in the past few days, if they have his seal of approval, I'd think you'd be alright.

$18 is the deciding factor on whether or not you'll pass on a colorway? how much are you charging for the send help 2's again?
laugh.gif
bc1vod.jpg

$18 is the deciding factor on whether or not you'll pass on a colorway? how much are you charging for the send help 2's again?
laugh.gif
Surprisingly, $80 w/out shipping (for me) is the difference between copping and not copping. On the high end, you have $98 + shipping which is right around $110. That's a $30 difference at the end of the day..

Only 800 pairs? it's a must cop now. Lol.
I don't see how sb is in any part of this shoe that material on the tongue is greet though
Somebody called BS on them, and in their response back they said "800 pairs allocated to shops."

Not that it makes it any more believable - but 800 pairs allocated to shops is a whole lot different than 800 pairs total. Seems like they are basing it on their allocation of 32 pairs and extrapolating based on past releases.

Mostly excited about hearing the SOMPs are coming out next weekend, honestly.

Last edited:
$18 is the deciding factor on whether or not you'll pass on a colorway? how much are you charging for the send help 2's again? :lol:

Lol I dont pay retail for GRs. So if I cant cop on discount I keep it moving. As far as the SH2 im just trying to break even on the first pair that I copped. I cashed out because I was out of the country when they came out so I copped presale before I left (I was trippin lol) Ended up getting a 2nd pair on discount so im trying to sell my first pair.

skatepark of tampa doesnt charge shipping so the difference is only $18
No I know that. To use myself as an example, I paid Extra Butter $113 (98+15 shipping) for my snake eyes just because I didn't want to risk missing out on them for retail. Had I waited a couple days I could have gotten them for $80 shipped which is $33 less than I paid. So that's all I'm saying.

I doubt SOMPs are releasing next weekend as much as I'd like them to. Hardly any pics of them other than ones people have scrounged up, no HD pics at all yet, no sneaker blogs or Nike's launch calendar confirming a release date yet either.

Last edited:
my bad fellas, i definitely sense that ive been negative in the thread lately...lets just say the transition from hating to accepting resellers hasnt been as easy as i thought...

think maybe its time to take another break from posting on NT...ill see yall in a few weeks. peace

Last edited:
Feeling ittttttt

They run very tight btw. If you size up in 1's i would size up in these too.

The shoes have plenty of length but they get really narrow toward the pinky toe and as you know the material does not stretch.
do you have a pair of Civilist? im gonna assume they are the same fit.

my bad fellas, i definitely sense that ive been negative in the thread lately...lets just say the transition from hating to accepting resellers hasnt been as easy as i thought...

think maybe its time to take another break from posting on NT...ill see yall in a few weeks. peace
I mean, we all have our moments. But I feel like you've been fine. 

do you think BP is trolling? i'm new to all this - is that something they do?
BP does a lot of hyping up, so-to-say, in order to increase their sales. It's alot like that Tiff release at the skate shop (Can't remember the name) that said all pairs left after 9 am will go online at 10 am and it just got them a bunch of exposure. They knew they'd sell out but they just did it for the "press." Also, I've found that BP does a lot of immature tweeting. They've been in a tweeting war with some reseller for the past few weeks which is just unimaginably ignorant for a skate shop to do, in my opinion.

I got both my Diamond Dunks and my Snake Eyes today and seriously can't pick between them. They're my two favorite new cops. I'm in the market for a bunch more dunk heat soon like Supreme Reds/Blacks, Tiffs, Skunks, Huxtables, Statue of Liberty, Cheech n Chongs. Either that or 1 pair of Yeezy 2's. haha

Nice. Every pair of those SBs you listed are in my closet somewhere...gotta dig them out. :tongue:

do you have a pair of Civilist? im gonna assume they are the same fit.
When I got my first pair of Civilists I used my 2013 shadows as a size reference, and man was I wrong.. They fit tight as hell to the point that I couldn't even wear them comfortably, so I had to cop a 13 & get rid of my 12's. What's crazy is my breds/shadows/black toes are all size 12 and fit snug but still comfortable

Back
Top Bottom