2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Seems like the drop date for the SOMPs is indeed March 8th!

Last edited:
S.O.M.P.'s look soooo good but I already have the Chronicles 2, don't see a need for two black dunks so I will pass but man do they look great

Martini Skate and Snow in Cleveland is doing phone orders just picked up a 13:

1-877.717.0779

Was able to order a pair of the SB 510 from SkateWarehouse ! Hopefully no cancellation like last time on the SB Chinese New Year ! 

Anyone know of a place I can get a size 9 or 9.5. Homie from Japan wants a pair and I don't think they got them over there.

The leather on the swoosh of the 510s is so nice.. I want to see more of that material used on a dunk.

Easy pick up..hoping a site pops up with smaller sizes I need a pair for my lady.

I think Tactics is the last major retailer online for the 510s today.

@12:00pm PST.

Skatewarehouse took atleast a good 5-10 min to sell out so just be fast with your fingers and you should have no prob.

GLGL

Yes minimal...not an overstatement. Like I said anyone who had been in here for any other release wouldn't really even need to ask. Or you could have just gone back in the thread to the last couple of releases and seen how those went down. What shops were dropped, their #s etc.

Also show me a thread on NT that willingly gives out as much info as this one...I won't hold my breath.

in the lebron thread (OG lebron south beaches) a dude I did not know not only told me when GS was releasing on NDC but even passed me his swoosh account info
Powder blue thread, I had two dudes look out and inform me about sites selling my size

I've been around NT a while (at LEAST 10 years) and maybe it's cuz I avoid hyped up release threads but I was kinda shocked at how hush hush things were. I do realize there are way more resellers out here now so I get where it's coming from.

Last edited:
people still get cart jacked on NDC by others with the various glitches that are out there. I personally like fcfs.

For the most part it's solid though

I had Tiffs in my cart at SPOT right as they released but got screwed bc I shipped to my work and it kicked back so I could put a reason why it was a different address.

My local skate shop won't have then online until early this week but they do phone orders! They got a full size run, I'm here right now and only 2 people waiting they open 11 west coast

35th ave skate shop

Google it and don't forget to rep me!

My local skate shop won't have then online until early this week but they do phone orders! They got a full size run, I'm here right now and only 2 people waiting they open 11 west coast

35th ave skate shop

Google it and don't forget to rep me!
you forgot to add the number to the store 

(253) 839-5202 

Back
Top Bottom