2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Is this thread going to turn into spoon feed me euro sites, followed by three weeks of shipping/customs complaints...

May need to go on hiatus from my favorite thread for a while

Those are Pro B Ross they came out in 2000 good luck finding a pair, I've been after one for 3 years and have only found a beat up pair half a size too small once going for 225

Thanks.

NikeSB needs more releases like those.

I wish I got into SB's/sneakers earlier and then slow down. I remember in high school look at a pair for $100-120 and thinking that was way too much. Now it seems to be the average. Sigh, so many hot colors/materials before. 2014 is bringing back the heat though

Man I just want to skate and destroy the SOMPs, hope they're not so limited that I feel guilty about doing it....
Same...
Damn, not liking what I'm reading from the SOMP release. Was really lucky to grab a pair of YOTH, have a feeling I won't be as lucky this time around....SMH
My shop is getting them, so it makes me think it won't be too crazy.

Blows my mind there are still sizes out there for the 510's!

Somp's are a quickstrike dropping this Saturday designed by Nigel Sylvester a nike sb rider from ny and a good friend of some friends that own a bike shop near me..

Those are fresh. In stores only?

Yup. luckily enough i called a store and get them and also got a pair from a facebook group member who`s brother was in Columbia, MO and got em for me.

Cant believe not ONE store in saint louis, MO got these, but lil ol Columbia, MO got them, smh. .
Congrats! I was able to grab a pair when they put them back up at premier so I'm not mad

not surprised nike pulled a fast one on us with the SOMP dunks.

I knew something was fishy when i read that interview saying the materials used on the SOMPS were reserved for Bespokes before this dunk was made.
It wouldnt make sense for Nike to mass produce a shoe with top tier materials unless the cost of the materials went down or they raised the price of the shoe made.

So what's the next QS besides this JB x Nike SB? anyone know...i still want more pics of the quartersnack lows we haven't had another pic of them since last year.

Yea but I asked them if I could cop another shoe instead and if they could waive the 19 CAD shipping charge and they said no and offered me two free pairs of socks lol thats not good customer service. They should have shot me a promocode or offered me a discount.
I hear what your saying. Probably the cost of the socks is cheaper than the cost of $19. But yes it would have been great to have given free shipping. Just ask for the free sock and dont buy anything.lol

damn bills wheels out of 10.5 anyways.. i'll keep search'n. i may crack and pay over retail.  i read these fit tight so maybe i should get an 11.

^I'd go up to an 11, they do run tight.
You guys are killing me! I bought them in store and never bothered trying since im a sz 10 always. I havent even put them on yet... I cant wait to try them on now and they better fit!!!

So what other SB hi's have fit tight? 510s i havent bought them yet and I think im gonna pass...

I hear what your saying. Probably the cost of the socks is cheaper than the cost of $19. But yes it would have been great to have given free shipping. Just ask for the free sock and dont buy anything.lol

You guys are killing me! I bought them in store and never bothered trying since im a sz 10 always. I havent even put them on yet... I cant wait to try them on now and they better fit!!!

So what other SB hi's have fit tight? 510s i havent bought them yet and I think im gonna pass...
All my Highs fit a little tight at the toe box (fat foot i guess). Civilist were the worst but my Reign in Blood and UNDFTD Highs can be pretty uncomfortable after long wears as well. I go 11.5 in all Highs now.

Anyone own Kostan 2's? how do they fit? I wear dunk lows in sz 10. I got wide feet. :frown:

Manage to find Kostan 2 IT's in my size, but not sure how the will fit. Its a sick shoe. so clean.

Anyone own Kostan 2's? how do they fit? I wear dunk lows in sz 10. I got wide feet.
frown.gif

Manage to find Kostan 2 IT's in my size, but not sure how the will fit. Its a sick shoe. so clean.
They fit thin imo. You can definitely get away with wearing bigger sizes with K2's. If the 10s are small, go dress socks with them. 

At least we enjoy what we are doing and have something to show for it. I used to spend this kinda cash on weed. But ever since I entered the real world that wasnt an option. Living in Chicago I have seen people spend this kind of cash on much worse things.
QFT

Last edited:
Just asked for those, guy wants $230-240
Are they DS or worn?  They look to be in pretty good condition regardless.  If they're DS, that's a pretty great price.  Otherwise, I think it's a fair price.   You might be able to talk it down a little bit more.

Back
Top Bottom