2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Neckface Chronicles are ok. I like the association behind it, but I think for me its the "I have too much black shoes". I'm definitely eyeing the SOMPs a lot more as far as black shoes go. 
I love them. I copped a pair a couple months ago for around 50 shipped ds

Can someone give me a price estimate on some used Mosquitos? pretty clean, no real signs of wear except for some pretty minor toebox creasing. Stars loss and heel drag are really minimal. 

Do you guys think 80 bucks is a good price on some worn Concords? He said they need to be cleaned but the picture he sent doesn't look too bad at all.

wow really, that low? They could probably pass as DS without the baby creases. I thought the going rate was like 130+
130 nah.. I sold my pair for 95 really showed no signs of wear. just got tired of them. I went by what I seen on ebay for used.

what are these? I like these better than the black rains. clean shoe

my grail shoe, width: 500px; height: 211px">
[/URL]

The Ross Dunk :smokin circa. 1999
Nontourages and SOMPs seem to be the closest we'll get unfortunately...

would rather cop a pair of fog hi's than either of those. although i did have nontourages, they just didnt pop like they do in pics. cement print is kinda bland on em IMO. i'd compare to the tiff hi in terms of how "embossed" the actual print is.

if you looking for a "ross" or "un-ross" looking sneaker, look for a nike dunk low CL from like 2005 its an all black colorway with white swoosh and gum soles with real good quality. used to actually be considered an "un-ross" dunk by most on here back when regular dunks were relevant on NT lol. if i can talk a guy down on a price i will post good pics for the youngsters in here

here is a link to them from the old pickyourshoes website. http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=1811

Additional photos.

Mosquito's go for $250-300 DS.

Im not sure where that guy got $65-90 for a vnds pair, must have been before the current hype towards SB's.

Last edited:
Mosquito's go for $250-300 DS.

Im not sure where that guy got $65-90 for a vnds pair, must have been before the current hype towards SB's.
Yeah looked them up on the bay. When he said $90 I got happy..until I saw actual prices :/

I could swear we talked about the current pricing on the mosquitos in this thread recently. I was shocked at how much they shot up in price since it was a pair I never really cared for and I didn't even buy them when they were PLEASE TAKE THEM low.

I could swear we talked about the current pricing on the mosquitos in this thread recently. I was shocked at how much they shot up in price since it was a pair I never really cared for and I didn't even buy them when they were PLEASE TAKE THEM low.
I'd love a pair. They're exactly up my alley. 

Not for $250 though. Dang

Which do you think is the best St Patty's day Dunk? (the last one was a GS release)
Jamesons by a longshot.

Being that that's my go-to drink I definitely need to get myself a pair eventually. Not really in a rush to, but someday I'll have em...

Those brown lows are SICK

They're black and tan, like the Half and Half Guiness and Harp beer mixture.

Nike SB took some flack over the release because the Black and Tan nickname spread and it's also the name of a loyalist auxiliary military group that would beat up Catholics civilians in Ireland during the war for Irish Independence

Back
Top Bottom