2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I did post last saturday that one of the staff from niketown said they were told to hold off on releasing them for 2 weeks...maybe it is delayed a week or so

I thought maybe the SOMP release would be like the other QS, first an "In store" exclusive then a wider 'QS" will be released later. Still holding out hope.

My 510s were so tight they kinda hurt. I just went up a half size. I can usually break in shoes but these were a little much on one foot.
They remind me of the fit of the Penny Vs and I went TTS w/ those too. Those broke in after about 5 wears. I'll try the freezer trick w/ these and see what I get.

If you guys want some tips on stretching out your toe caps I have a method too. If you don't want to risk getting your shoes wet...

What you can do is take DRY, and CLEAN newsprint paper or kraft paper (make sure it is CLEAN and unprinted with ink) and just cram it in your shoes to the absolute max. Make sure the toes have been stuffed so hard they look like they're going to burst.

Leave as is for a few days and then you'll find they'll have loosened out. I had a pair of Dr. Martens that were literally killing my feet. Wouldn't even break in, but this method worked.

Got my Fliestkicks order in today.  They didn't send me any notification that it shipped but whatever, I am now the proud owner of YOTHs and Tauntauns.  Very happy.

Got my Fliestkicks order in today.  They didn't send me any notification that it shipped but whatever, I am now the proud owner of YOTHs and Tauntauns.  Very happy.
I finally got the yoth last week i am just waiting on delievery! I'm pretty pumped up!

Going to be checking in on the stores saturday morning in NYC for SOMPs, I'll keep you NYC heads updated here on the thread.

If you guys want some tips on stretching out your toe caps I have a method too. If you don't want to risk getting your shoes wet...

What you can do is take DRY, and CLEAN newsprint paper or kraft paper (make sure it is CLEAN and unprinted with ink) and just cram it in your shoes to the absolute max. Make sure the toes have been stuffed so hard they look like they're going to burst.

Leave as is for a few days and then you'll find they'll have loosened out. I had a pair of Dr. Martens that were literally killing my feet. Wouldn't even break in, but this method worked.
Ah! Didn't think about that. Good looking out

Back
Top Bottom