2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm usually not one for super colorful shoes but I love these.

Wow CCS still has a few sizes of 501s. I think it was 10-10.5 and a smaller size

EDIT: I have been corrected

Last edited:
Managed to get an eBay seller to sell me his pair for $140 shipped via PayPal invoice. Should be coming in this week, already shipped out.

lowball steal ftw!!!!!

He said he wore them less than 5 times, little to no creasing on toe box and minimal heel drag. Looks like he wanted to get rid of them quick, though. Catching sellers at a time when they're trying to move things quick is the best time to strike a good deal through invoices.

Last edited:
He said he wore them less than 5 times, little to no creasing on toe box and minimal heel drag. Looks like he wanted to get rid of them quick, though. Catching sellers at a time when they're trying to move things quick is the best time to strike a good deal through invoices.
for sure dude I wasn't hating that's a great deal!

That suede on them SOMP's look mad buttery..I see myself being really happy this weekend or really upset lol

RESTOCK ALERT - AVAILABLE AGAIN AT CCS

"The Limited Edition: 510 Nike SB Dunk High QS is an upshot collaboration between the historic Berkeley's 510 skateshop and the long time friend of the store, SF skater and graphic artist, Benny Gold. It's indeed an artful collaboration which cleverly spans the Bay as Gold's thoughtful line work puts a smart spin on a classic concealment pattern. It's the NIKE SB x 510 DUNK HI PREMIUM that draws inspiration from the famous Pacific cloud-inversion that surges in past the Golden Gate. It features a signature marine-layer motif that wraps the 510 Dunk from toe-box to heel panel. It has a fog-inspired heavy-duty canvas upper which is nestled in a wi****l midsole, reminiscent of sunlight glimmering in ocean spray, while its sleek gum rubber outsole streamlines the profile and anchors us to the streets."

The Nike Skateboarding 510 Dunk is available now at CCS. $120.

Source [SkateShoesPH]

I stretch shoes out with basically that same news paper method. However, I just use balled up pairs of the short plain black Nike socks (I think they call it quarter length). They tend to pack in easier than crew length ones. Works like a charm.

If you guys want some tips on stretching out your toe caps I have a method too. If you don't want to risk getting your shoes wet...

What you can do is take DRY, and CLEAN newsprint paper or kraft paper (make sure it is CLEAN and unprinted with ink) and just cram it in your shoes to the absolute max. Make sure the toes have been stuffed so hard they look like they're going to burst.

Leave as is for a few days and then you'll find they'll have loosened out. I had a pair of Dr. Martens that were literally killing my feet. Wouldn't even break in, but this method worked.
Nice tip! Gonna give this a shot when mine arrive since I went TTS.

Went by Niketown NYC today since I'm in New York this week and they still had pairs of 510s, Valetines Day, Snake Eyes, and BHMs. Not sure about phone orders.

Back
Top Bottom