2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm not going to lie, every time I see someone say they don't like or are passing on the SOMP's it makes me happy and more hopeful I can cop.

I'm not going to lie, every time I see someone say they don't like or are passing on the SOMP's it makes me happy and more hopeful I can cop.

same boat fam, but as much as i want them im not willing to pay nontourage prices for them (180-225) & im def. not gonna fill a resellers pockets for them.

Yeah, I prob won't fill a reseller's pockets if I can't cop for retail either. I'll cop some older release I missed out on for that kinda $$ before I spend that on a new release. I'll just move it on to the next.

grabbed the 510s for my nephew, long story short he's not getting them now so I'll let them go to a NT'er for retail + ship sz 11 pm me

I stopped buying kicks for my twin nephews... Seemed Everytime I try to do something good for them they decide to f -up either the day before or the day of.. I've returned a couple things on them

I stopped buying kicks for my twin nephews... Seemed Everytime I try to do something good for them they decide to f -up either the day before or the day of.. I've returned a couple things on them

Damn... wish I had aunts and uncles that would have bought me expensive shoes when I was growing up...

Ok I guess that happened, but I never got SBs. XD

Damn... wish I had aunts and uncles that would have bought me expensive shoes when I was growing up...

Ok I guess that happened, but I never got SBs. XD

I had a hard childhood and wanted a lot my parents couldn't give me, now I work my *** off and get it myself, so I try and make my family's life alittle better if I can, but these youngins now a days take everything for granted...

Straight C's or better would of get them a pair of kicks of their choice... (Excluding resale prices) and they couldn't do that in 4 years of highschool..

More money for my own kicks..

quality on the FiveOneOs is pretty nice. Still think I might sell them to fund another pair of Tiff Highs....

ALSO! Do not rock with the orange laces....

The black laces make them look so much better!

Last edited by a moderator:
ya but the tiff highs will out shine the lows by this time next year....

nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my pair in of the fiveone0 from NDC and I must say I really like them. Don't understand people complaining about the quality but I think they did a good job.

I had a hard childhood and wanted a lot my parents couldn't give me, now I work my *** off and get it myself, so I try and make my family's life alittle better if I can, but these youngins now a days take everything for granted...

Straight C's or better would of get them a pair of kicks of their choice... (Excluding resale prices) and they couldn't do that in 4 years of highschool..

More money for my own kicks..

Repped yo.

I would give you 100x reps for being a responsible adult like that. I'm not a parent/aunt (of big kids) myself yet but I hope I can be half as responsible as you (I secretly fear I would spoil my kids rotten... I can see it happening :rofl:)

Finally located some laces close to the color if the gum soles. Let me know what you think vs orange.

I'll probably rock them like this occasionally.

Heeey. Tan ain't bad at all! I usually don't like off coloured laces, but hey these work, and well at that!

Yah trust me i tried to find laces to match the greens on the shoe as well but the colors are faded and its hard to find laces with faded color.

big difference in sizing between these years releases and the last ones i copped.

iguanas and fossils both 8.5 fit nice, this years premiers are mad tight.

i already know these 510's are gonna be worst.

hopefully i can trade sizes with someone or these stretching tricks work.

Back
Top Bottom