2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

ya but the tiff highs will out shine the lows by this time next year....

nerd.gif
huh?

My cousin just picked up the tiff high worn once for 200! I don't know how he always manages to find these steals! Smh :smh:

Finally located some laces close to the color if the gum soles. Let me know what you think vs orange.

I'll probably rock them like this occasionally.

I'm not feeling the lace swap, but as long as they work for you that's all that should matter. I feel like it kind of takes away from the shoe

NOTE: Free Shipping to US with orders of $240+ BUT, you might incur customs fees with an order that large.  $20 shipping to US for smaller orders.

http://www.streetmachine.com/commodity/24662-nike-sb-dunk-low-qs-nike-sb-x-mia  $125  sz's 8, 9.5, 10, 10.5

http://www.streetmachine.com/commodity/25135-nike-sb-dunk-low-premium-sb-qs  $63  sz's 9, 9.5

http://www.streetmachine.com/commodity/25921-nike-sb-dunk-high-sb-premium-cncpts  $153  sz's 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10

http://www.streetmachine.com/commodity/26194-nike-sb-dunk-high-sb-premier  $139  sz's 8, 9, 9.5, 10, 11, 12

*upper left hand corner...changes the site to english & the currency to US $

Last edited:
I purchased the MIAs from street machine. I managed to get free shipping because I also ordered Red fire crackers which resulted to be OOS. They in return gave me free shipping for the incovinence. This will be my second pair of MIA. Absolutely love that shoe.

Looks like we're getting our Diamond release this weekend.  Best part is no one thinks to go to the skate shops here for SBs.  Most people go to the sneaker boutiques.

Looks like we're getting our Diamond release this weekend.  Best part is no one thinks to go to the skate shops here for SBs.  Most people go to the sneaker boutiques.
Lucky! 

It would have been nice to get a pair for retail or close to

I had a hard childhood and wanted a lot my parents couldn't give me, now I work my *** off and get it myself, so I try and make my family's life alittle better if I can, but these youngins now a days take everything for granted...

Straight C's or better would of get them a pair of kicks of their choice... (Excluding resale prices) and they couldn't do that in 4 years of highschool..

More money for my own kicks..

That's what got me started collecting, only shoes I ever had was the pair my grandparents bought me when they took me back to school shopping once I got to college I started buying all the stuff I really liked but would never even ask for.

I've grabbed my nephew a few pairs here and there but small children tear shoes up so I can't justify buying him every "hot" shoe

big difference in sizing between these years releases and the last ones i copped.

iguanas and fossils both 8.5 fit nice, this years premiers are mad tight.

i already know these 510's are gonna be worst.

hopefully i can trade sizes with someone or these stretching tricks work.

Premier's are by far the tightest shoe I've ever had In a 12. civilists actually fit me nicely

Last edited:
I'm really feeling those SOMPs since they released pics but might have to hold off on them. I got a few dunk highs with black uppers already, no need to adding another pair to that. Hopefully i'll be able to cop one for cheap down the road tho.

followed up with an email back as they did not clarify online vs in store - this was their response:

When they come in, we will do instore and online at the same day.  Please follow us on instagram for daily updates about releases and times.

not sure how to take that - maybe they are not getting them on RD?

also, for NYC heads, extra butter (who got the 510s and the tiffs) said:

We are not certain if we will be receiving the Nike SB x Nigel Sylvester S.O.M.P. We do normal get most of the Jordan and SB releases. When we do receive the info we will make it known via our social media outlets such as Twitter, and Facebook. If you have any other questions feel free to contact the store.

edit:

called DQM - they are getting SOMPs, in store only.

called blades uptown - "downtown. give them a call for the info."

called blades downtown - "i think so, we should be getting them, just follow us on social media." <----- THANKS 
tongue.gif

Man you are crushing it with the info for NYC shops! repped a bunch of times.

So far it looks like I have a few options, not counting online because I'll probably strike out at spot. But I can't be at two places at once so i just have to pick the right one, I'm assuming there will be a line at the shops that do have them... hmm 

Yes I'm actually planning this out lol, Im as hyped for these as people were for the diamond highs (which i like only for retail-ish)

The bmx thing is an aspect because I used to ride bmx and still love biking/ street riding, but i also like black based shoes and the silver swoosh is 
pimp.gif

I was in Osaka that weekend it released in the states. I thought it was the same weekend hah.

I asked a bunch of places that had SB, they all said no or had no idea what i was talking about. The one store that knew what I was talking about said nike osaka probably sold out but turns out they don't carry SB.

Currently now back in China :frown: booo! missed the drop by a 3 weeks

I was in Osaka that weekend it released in the states. I thought it was the same weekend hah.

I asked a bunch of places that had SB, they all said no or had no idea what i was talking about. The one store that knew what I was talking about said nike osaka probably sold out but turns out they don't carry SB.

Currently now back in China
frown.gif
booo! missed the drop by a 3 weeks
Nike Store Japan is doing an online release only.  I already grabbed a pair from the US but I'm hoping to grab a smaller size for my girl or a 10 for my brother.

Did China get a release yet?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom