2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

was anybody at concepts? 

I was there this morning. Got there an hour before opening and only 5 people were ahead of me and most were there for the Jordan 3's. They only had one of each size from 9.5 and up. The 9.5, 10 and 11 were sold when I left.

Last edited:
lol was just about to post that. gl to all that are still searching, gonna pass cause my pockets are hurtin.

laugh.gif

Might be too early to ask but for the lucky folks who were able to snag a pair of SOMPs, how do they fit? TTS?
i just got to work and put these on. my normal size is 8 and that's what i have in the tiffs. these 8.5s seem to fit about the same, maybe just a LITTLE looser. still fit totally fine. doesn't feel like a true 0.5 size up. hope that helps.

hows the suede?
the nubuck is BUTTER. feels very soft. it's not a hairy suede like the YOTH (don't get me wrong, i like that sort of suede too, especially on that shoe). it is different but nice in its own way. very quality material.

what's the big deal about these? these look a little too plain for all the hoops people gotta jump through to land a pair smh.

what's the big deal about these? these look a little too plain for all the hoops people gotta jump through to land a pair smh.
I don't get it either.  I feel like there's still a lot of left over hype from the Tiffs and beasts/resellers are just jumping on every release.  

Back
Top Bottom