2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just found these in my closet under a bunch of old pairs. My wife got me these many years back, and I never really rocked them much (wasn't really feeling them back in the days, they look ok to me now). Only have one box. 

These were GRs, but where I'm confused (please excuse my memory and noobness one time) is not remembering when the first time the NIKE SB tongue/insole branding started? These have the classic Nike ZOOM and swoosh branding on em.

Man as humans we tend to get caught up in group dynamic easily, its in our nature. After all of this I regret ever bringing up anything aside from SB Dunks in here. You guys are right, there are other sites for all this madness. Learned from this fiasco today, and don't think I'm going to ever post anything other than Dunk talk on here. Back to the SOMPs. In the Bay Area and hearing tons of different things on late releases this week. Any updates? Heard 510 is getting them for sure, and a few other spots gave the "we might be" response. 

Bay Area seems to not have gotten their stuff in. For the most part they are probably just locked in shipping problems. There's no way high SB accounts are gonna get these. Even if it means a few pairs, they will get some.

Man what I would do for the wooden box edition. I remember that day specifically when they came out.

Did a quick search and found this posting that never sold. Maybe hit him up and see if he still has em? Half size bigger though...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-LIMITED-EDITION-DEADSTOCK-NIKE-DUNK-CORALINE-10-5-sb-high-373349-771-HI-/191046378941?nma=true&si=CAAFkED3m9nE%252BYySiJB%252FspJ8IKc%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I'll keep my eyes out for you. I'm always on the lookout for a good price on these as well.
What size are you? I will let you know too

Man what I would do for the wooden box edition. I remember that day specifically when they came out.

Did a quick search and found this posting that never sold. Maybe hit him up and see if he still has em? Half size bigger though...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-LIMITE...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I'll keep my eyes out for you. I'm always on the lookout for a good price on these as well.
i'll also keep a eye out for yall I wish I could own the wood box edition but i'm happy with the button edition 1 of 100

Last edited:

Struck out on the SOMPs this weekend but I copped that rare size 13 in the Civilists. Too smooth!

Back
Top Bottom