2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

$200 to $250 makes a lot more sense. No i didnt know he was trolling. I truly only skim this thread because I am not in the mood to read a novel

Hearing the Words Tiffany followed by Dunks makes my face Cringe up….  
mad.gif

#DIAMONDLIFE 

Help me out fam would $260 be a good price for a DS pair of Tiffany's? Or should maybe wait it out a little longer?

I'm trying my luck for 200.
Seems people aren't budging lower than 300 around here for ds.
My need for them has gone away.
Will only cop for decent price now.

My second pair of SOMPS should be here tomorrow, considering using them as trade bait for WPF. But honestly, I think I rather keep them on ice and cash someone out for the WPF instead. We'll see. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Ok cool. They are men's sizes or GS? Looking for a pair for my girl and if they are men sizes ima need a 4.5 or 5 in the tiffs. She deserves em.

Last edited:
CNCPTS only got 14 pairs of somp dunks and nothing smaller then a 9.5. That's before they did any backdoor action.

They got 200+ DMNDs. That says something about how limited these were

CNCPTS only got 14 pairs of somp dunks and nothing smaller then a 9.5. That's before they did any backdoor action.

They got 200+ DMNDs. That says something about how limited these were

Man, all these years of hanging out with my creepy-a** friends has me feeling like Quagmire. I read that the wrong way for a sec...:rofl:

So I guess zadehkicks is legit. My second pair of SOMPs is on its way for the $200 I paid for them. Glad I picked up my other pair and my sons pair from niketown NYC for retail. Had to double up for myself. Second pair will be on ice for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom