2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nice pickups guys.

BIP dropping the knowledge as usual.

I went with J's yesterday but here's what I wore today. More GR goodness from your friendly neighborhood asian guy..

I was wondering what extra laces came with these. Damn they look good with the white ones.

I was wondering what extra laces came with these. Damn they look good with the white ones.
Yeah I agree, they look great with those white laces...Repped togusa. Seeing some of these on feet pics make me want to cop certain shoes that weren't even necessarily on my radar.

Alright I've been lurking this thread for the longest and finally caved in and made a acct anyway got a question because dude was asking for $80 and I feel he's trying to get over

Today I went to pick up my Mac from repairs. I saw tue McRads in person and they were pretty neat. Better than I expect. Wish I copped. Also the Crimson IIIs are sitting. Much better than I thought but still not copworthy. I would grab em if they went on sale for $100

On twitter @kicksonfire is putting nikesb onto folks pretty hard, I honestly don't know how to feel about this. I like SB for the fact that It's not as hyped, and really dont want to be stressin on how to find these kicks.

On twitter @kicksonfire is putting nikesb onto folks pretty hard, I honestly don't know how to feel about this. I like SB for the fact that It's not as hyped, and really dont want to be stressin on how to find these kicks.

They got one of the most obnoxious feeds. They just tweet sh*t constantly. I don't care what they're giving away I just couldn't follow em anymore.

Thanks bro.

Yeah I agree, they look great with those white laces...Repped togusa. Seeing some of these on feet pics make me want to cop certain shoes that weren't even necessarily on my radar.

Thanks man. Mo' pics is always mo' betta!

Last edited:

This...all of this.

Wore these today, first time wearing them without the insoles, feels a lot better thanks for the advice fellas

They got one of the most obnoxious feeds. They just tweet sh*t constantly. I don't care what they're giving away I just couldn't follow em anymore.
Are they worse then FNL?

Weren't they the same people that tweeted the WILD sexist stuff about female sneaker heads?

#2 arent we all a bit of a Hypebeast. We would just rock crocs or toms if we werent.

Ronnie Fieg Crocs on deck!!

Being a beast is not about any individual decision or any individual item; it's about a lack of a core identity. We're all influenced by something - I was certainly influenced by the popular styles of my youth - my lust for vintage Nike and Lo didn't just appear magically. Do you hop on every trend, or do you make your own decisions? Come for the hype, but stay for the love.

The thing that's tough is that the very existence of places like NT helps promote beasting. Part of the reason it happens is over exposure. ...You know how you'll hear some horrible pop song and you'll hate it on first listen. But, after a while - maybe you work in retail and you're forced to hear it over and over again - and at some point, you don't mind it, maybe even kind of like it.

"It grew on you?"

That's not really what happened. You've unconsciously willed yourself to like it - it's a coping mechanism. That's the same stuff that happens here - when people constantly talk about Cork Brons or something, it's hard to keep your own opinion because you are bombarded by contradictory messages. ...Ask parents who try to create a positive food environment how their kids still want McDonalds -- the parents' common sense is forced to compete with endless advertising, etc.

So, sometimes the best way to keep your own tastes is to log off and chill. Often, we think we are making decisions independently, but we aren't -- we don't have any idea why we make the choices we do. A book like "Blink" by Malcolm Gladwell scratches the surface of some of this. Or, Predictably Irrational, by Daniel Ariely - after that, you'll never look at the B/S forum the same way...

Repenting for wall of text with pic:

Ronnie Fieg Crocs on deck!!

Being a beast is not about any individual decision or any individual item; it's about a lack of a core identity. We're all influenced by something - I was certainly influenced by the popular styles of my youth - my lust for vintage Nike and Lo didn't just appear magically. Do you hop on every trend, or do you make your own decisions? Come for the hype, but stay for the love.

The thing that's tough is that the very existence of places like NT helps promote beasting. Part of the reason it happens is over exposure. ...You know how you'll hear some horrible pop song and you'll hate it on first listen. But, after a while - maybe you work in retail and you're forced to hear it over and over again - and at some point, you don't mind it, maybe even kind of like it.

"It grew on you?"

That's not really what happened. You've unconsciously willed yourself to like it - it's a coping mechanism. That's the same stuff that happens here - when people constantly talk about Cork Brons or something, it's hard to keep your own opinion because you are bombarded by contradictory messages. ...Ask parents who try to create a positive food environment how their kids still want McDonalds -- the parents' common sense is forced to compete with endless advertising, etc.

So, sometimes the best way to keep your own tastes is to log off and chill. Often, we think we are making decisions independently, but we aren't -- we don't have any idea why we make the choices we do. A book like "Blink" by Malcolm Gladwell scratches the surface of some of this. Or, Predictably Irrational, by Daniel Ariely - after that, you'll never look at the B/S forum the same way...

Repenting for wall of text with pic:
Solid post. Repped. I might put in my 2 cents when I have time. Bucks looking real clean.

Those Bucks are dope!

My size too :evil:

edit: BIP just cut the shenanigans and change your NT name to Jesus or Kanye or something. Maybe more NT'ers would listen... :nerd:

:smokin

Last edited:
Wasnt someone asking about the black Levi's?

I found a site that has it for $165

Never dealt with the site myself but I was just going through bookmarked sites I got from here and the JB section to see if I can find anything. So here. I only bookmark sites people claimed to have positive experiences with. Only one out of 46 that I am not sure of.
I'll wait till someone responds to post the link so it doesnt sell out by the time you check it out

Back
Top Bottom