2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

UNDS'd these guys today...

Wasnt someone asking about the black Levi's?

I found a site that has it for $165

Never dealt with the site myself but I was just going through bookmarked sites I got from here and the JB section to see if I can find anything. So here. I only bookmark sites people claimed to have positive experiences with. Only one out of 46 that I am not sure of.
I'll wait till someone responds to post the link so it doesnt sell out by the time you check it out

Sunshine ill take that link. Post it or pm it. Doesn't matter to me

Ronnie Fieg Crocs on deck!!

Being a beast is not about any individual decision or any individual item; it's about a lack of a core identity. We're all influenced by something - I was certainly influenced by the popular styles of my youth - my lust for vintage Nike and Lo didn't just appear magically. Do you hop on every trend, or do you make your own decisions? Come for the hype, but stay for the love.

The thing that's tough is that the very existence of places like NT helps promote beasting. Part of the reason it happens is over exposure. ...You know how you'll hear some horrible pop song and you'll hate it on first listen. But, after a while - maybe you work in retail and you're forced to hear it over and over again - and at some point, you don't mind it, maybe even kind of like it.

"It grew on you?"

That's not really what happened. You've unconsciously willed yourself to like it - it's a coping mechanism. That's the same stuff that happens here - when people constantly talk about Cork Brons or something, it's hard to keep your own opinion because you are bombarded by contradictory messages. ...Ask parents who try to create a positive food environment how their kids still want McDonalds -- the parents' common sense is forced to compete with endless advertising, etc.

So, sometimes the best way to keep your own tastes is to log off and chill. Often, we think we are making decisions independently, but we aren't -- we don't have any idea why we make the choices we do. A book like "Blink" by Malcolm Gladwell scratches the surface of some of this. Or, Predictably Irrational, by Daniel Ariely - after that, you'll never look at the B/S forum the same way...

Repenting for wall of text with pic:
. My lord we need to ban BIP from posting pics of his dunks!!! My lord this man comes with fire everytime. Repped none the less, Crazy !!!

Hi guys, just want to ask around how much damage would it cost to cop for DS pairs of Skunks & Cheech & Chongs?

Hi guys, just want to ask around how much damage would it cost to cop for DS pairs of Skunks & Cheech & Chongs?
Take it from someone that knows, it's not a good idea to just join the thread and come in asking about some of the hottest and most sought after SB's.  You've got to crawl before you walk in these threads.  The SB thread is by far the most laid back and helpful. However, if you jump in guns hot, I promise you are going to catch heat!!!

No harm, no foul!  I was just trying to give you a little heads up.  I haven't been a member long, but I've seen how these things can get bad in a hurry, especially in the other threads!  In here it's really cool, there are peeps in here with a lot of knowledge and don't mind sharing.  It's kinda like going to apply for your first loan, you don't go in the bank asking for a million straight out, you have to start small and work your way up to the SB gems!!!

BHM bruins copped from Supreme London, half size to big but I don't think it will be a problem!

Pics to come

I know we all have our grails but youd have to really want those Skunks (or any other sneaker) bad to pay $600.  I for one would have a hard time wearing them as they were meant to be worn.  That's $300 per foot LOL!  True, this speaks to the state of my capital - as to say I dont have it like that but if you do then all the better.  As for finding a decent deal at a decent price from a decent seller for Skunks in decent shape...tall order indeed but relative to what you call decent.  Either way youve come to the right spot to ask.  This thread is composed of true gentlemen and scholars who are about positivity.  Speaking of grails...here are two Dunks that I would swim to Japan to buy.  Again, we all have our grails
ohwell.gif
. Good Luck!

Take it from someone that knows, it's not a good idea to just join the thread and come in asking about some of the hottest and most sought after SB's.  You've got to crawl before you walk in these threads.  The SB thread is by far the most laid back and helpful. However, if you jump in guns hot, I promise you are going to catch heat!!!
He didn't ask where or how to cop or for someone to track them down for him, he just asked how much should he expect to pay for them....nothing unreasonable about that bro.

He didn't ask where or how to cop or for someone to track them down for him, he just asked how much should he expect to pay for them....nothing unreasonable about that bro.
You're right TJ, never said that he did, but as I'm sure you know, the other threads aren't as nice as this one.  I've seen people get attacked for asking such questions!  It's all good in my eyes, just giving a little heads up for future reference!

You're right TJ, never said that he did, but as I'm sure you know, the other threads aren't as nice as this one.  I've seen people get attacked for asking such questions!  It's all good in my eyes, just giving a little heads up for future reference!
I guess that was my point though...this thread isn't like those other threads and I don't think anyone wants it to become like that. No one is going to get jumped on for asking a reasonable question or request.... Unless someone is asking for something completely unreasonable, or boasting about a connection just to rub it in and not sharing or something along those lines...chances are this thread will be completely civil and provide a lot of helpful info to all. It's all good and all love in here...haha. I hardly even go into most of the other threads anymore for the most part!

Last edited:
Looks like Nike really did implement release dates on SBs now and it starts with the SPoT dunks.

I called several shops that got them in and they told me the release date is on 3/22 and that any shop selling it before will risk losing their account with Nike.

SPoT Dunk 3-22-13

Concord Dunk 4-20-13

Let the camping begin...

Last edited:
^^^ the game is so messed up. I love dunks and sb dunks ,the comfort of this shoe and you can walk in your local spot n pick em up days or weeks after release! now Nike is giving them the LeBron and Jordan treatment . Smh!

I bought Skunks for retail. I was probably one of the few who actually wanted them before release. A few months later at my shop they did a restock on them, and I bought a second pair because everyone was sleeping on them. Today Skunks retail for over $500, and I have to say... it's worth it. The quality is amazing, the inspiration is :smokin, and honestly... I don't ever see Nike doing anything like that again. Money comes and goes, but love for owning a sneaker grail is beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom