2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

probably get $100 or so into my paypal every 3 months from them. best part, wife is totally cool with that going straight to the hobby since it's 'free' money. awesome especially since so many sneaker sites are on there. if only premier and spot would join :nerd:

yup, i love ebates. got $500 cashback total since ive started using them

Last edited:

probably get $100 or so into my paypal every 3 months from them. best part, wife is totally cool with that going straight to the hobby since it's 'free' money. awesome especially since so many sneaker sites are on there. if only premier and spot would join 
nerd.gif

edit: after I read this I realized my 'hobby' was dangerously vague. I meant sneakers, not drugs! 
sick.gif

Dang, I didn't know you could do PayPal. I been doing hard check for years! Haha, I actually kind of like it that way, but maybe I'll switch it up.

I refuse to pay 200 for the nigels lol, these ebay dudes won't budge though
I got the OOP from John00 (got them at BP). Retail at BP was $154 (tax included) + shipping brought me to about $170 shipped for my 9.5. If you're tripping that much over $30 you probably shouldn't be getting them anyways. No offense meant but I've seen them go for <$200 shipped, so just bite the bullet already cuz buying from a retail shop like BP would have cost you a similar amount.

Seriously the country's attitude towards cannabis is changing. Nike would be missing out if they didn't keep those ***** theme sb, I know I've been disappointed. How many alcohol theme sb are they? I know it's"legal" but give me a break with the "higher moral ground" BS.

DONT BUY THESE unless you want some instant beaters. team red will be smudged all over the checks before you even kthem out the box, and whatever white is left will accumulate dirt at an alarming rate.

Hahaha! I was going to ask if anyone else had this issue. Mine are beaters I tried cleaning the swoosh yesterday. No luck. Oh well.

DONT BUY THESE unless you want some instant beaters. team red will be smudged all over the checks before you even kthem out the box, and whatever white is left will accumulate dirt at an alarming rate.

Hahaha! I was going to ask if anyone else had this issue. Mine are beaters I tried cleaning the swoosh yesterday. No luck. Oh well.
I didn't even notice until about an hr after I took them out the box. I was horrified

Worst dunk release of 2013 for me personally. And I was 2 hype when they announces in august/sep.

Last edited:
I got the OOP from John00 (got them at BP). Retail at BP was $154 (tax included) + shipping brought me to about $170 shipped for my 9.5. If you're tripping that much over $30 you probably shouldn't be getting them anyways. No offense meant but I've seen them go for

I didn't even notice until about an hr after I took them out the box. I was horrified

Worst dunk release of 2013 for me personally. And I was 2 hype when they announces in august/sep.
Wow, mine aren't that bad. But I was real disappointed also. First time I wore them, I was at a buddy's spot who has 2 dogs. Dog hair ALL OVER those things. They are like dirt magnets.

Wow, mine aren't that bad. But I was real disappointed also. First time I wore them, I was at a buddy's spot who has 2 dogs. Dog hair ALL OVER those things. They are like dirt magnets.

I got them off a cyber monday sale for 40 bucks so i wasnt that mad, but i was real disappointed because i wanted them bad before that :frown:

mine had a bunch of tiny burgundy red hairs on them that were hard to get off. I'm assuming it was from the shoe

Last edited:
Hey guys I Have My Eye On Some Tauntauns , Do You Think Id Be Ok To Go A Half SIze Up Or Should I Keep Looking?

Hey guys I Have My Eye On Some Tauntauns , Do You Think Id Be Ok To Go A Half SIze Up Or Should I Keep Looking?

Unless you really are picky about fit, I'd guess most people are ok with going half a size up for some wiggle room. I go half a size up all the time if I can't find my true size.
But never size down unless the shoes are known to run large.

Back
Top Bottom