2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

@SoleReaver

preferably a 6.5 but a 6 will be cool too. Goldenrods are a 6 and they a lil' snug... though my passports are a 6 and fit fine *shrugs*

What's your womens size or CM size?

Our size is kinda weird... we're in an overlap section of the international shoe chart so a euro or US mens size conversion can be quite off and different.

These work wonders along with the Kiwi Shoe Stretch Spray:

Amazon product ASIN B0010TN0UW
I wear 11.5-12 but I have at least a dozen size 11 shoes that I have stretched with this combination that fit beautifully.  I have only ever needed to stretch them once overnight and I am golden.  It has really helped open doors on my eBay comeups!  The wooden stretchers are a little trickier to fit in highs, but definitely doable!

couldnt find anything in that small... smallest i found is sz7 i did find petoskeys in sz 6 though FWIW http://www.cowtownskateboards.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=10&PID=27545

THANKS G, but I never wanted those---they were available to me but I purposely passed.

I'll probably just pull the trigger on this 6.5 I got; pay day is this Friday so I'll be good money :lol: :pimp: Just sucks knowing these are going for 80 OBO on the 'bay ..... gift / curse of having small feet!

Is it normal for this blue threading to show on the WPF over time? 'Cuz it looks a little off to me.. What would you guys price these at?

Last edited:

Is it normal for this blue threading to show on the WPF over time? 'Cuz it looks a little off to me.. What would you guys price these at?
Well, the whole inside of the strap is blue so that's probably just some material sticking out. Very common. However, these shoes do look fairly worn, and the toebox looks stuffed. I'd pay no more than $170 for a pair in that condition. I've seen DS go for $185.

looks like jean stains to me. not sure on price
Yeah I thought I saw a little jean stain which wouldn't bother me too much. Is that something JM can remove or would I be stuck with it?

Well, the whole inside of the strap is blue so that's probably just some material sticking out. Very common. However, these shoes do look fairly worn, and the toebox looks stuffed. I'd pay no more than $170 for a pair in that condition. I've seen DS go for $185.
Cool, thanks for the response. He's asking $155 shipped.

Last edited:
need some advice on picking up a beater. pretty new to this, in the past month or so have copped the tiff hi and the SOMP. the tiff hi is too bold to wear on a regular basis, and although the SOMP colorway is perfect for everyday wear, since it is such high quality i don't want to do it.

requirements:

1) neutral, dark colors, nothing too bright or flashy

2) high>low (although i'm not opposed to a low)

3) no premium materials (high quality nubuck/suede) - all or mostly leather, not looking for weatherproof, but something that will stand up to rain/mud and won't be hard to clean

4) at or preferably below retail - so obviously does not need to be a QS, a GR is totally fine

what are you favorites?

need some advice on picking up a beater. pretty new to this, in the past month or so have copped the tiff hi and the SOMP. the tiff hi is too bold to wear on a regular basis, and although the SOMP colorway is perfect for everyday wear, since it is such high quality i don't want to do it.

requirements:
3) no premium materials (high quality nubuck/suede) - all or mostly leather, not looking for weatherproof, but something that will stand up to rain/mud and won't be hard to clean
4) at or preferably below retail - so obviously does not need to be a QS, a GR is totally fine

what are you favorites?
Maybe think about venom or Guinness highs?

requirements:

what are you favorites?
I would also include the BTTYS highs - especially the Kentuckys, but you won't find those at retail. Or you could just buy so many nice kicks you have a deep rotation:smile:.

requirements:

what are you favorites?
I know this is the Dunk thread but my beaters are a highly undesired pair of AJ1's that are awesome for daily use.

Nubuck or something on the tongue but they don't get dirty, barely crease, hold up well to water mud and other torturous substances. Also, padding is on point and its got a little flair with the AJ13 dimples on the side, holographic logo, red outsole, etc. You can get these for retail or much less if you look hard enough. Also, my avi the Josh Gibson UTT Dunk High is a FANTASTIC daily driver. Comfy shoe with nice leather and holds up to everything you throw at it. Again, basic colors so it goes with anything.

Last edited:

0 dollars those are beat man for 225 you can get a ds pair

What is the value of the Dunk Tiffany now ?

200+ got a second pie for 230 a week or so ago

Maybe think about venom or Guinness highs?

Guinness for sure grabbed a pair for 90 the other week one of my favs

Back
Top Bottom