2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone elses somps making the popping noise in the heel? Like the insole keeps sticking when my foot strikes. I can't get the insole to come out for the life of me though.
it goes away after you wear em for a bit. mine went away after a day

I think Id drop $250 for a Concepts version. Any more than that, meh. 

I feel like I need to rep my town while Im still here
$250 for the concept version DS was essentially for retail. I envy you. I had to pay $180 for my non-cnpts version.

Last edited:
SOMP Jr's came in today

nice I picked up a pair of ebay worn 1x time for 130 shipped

Anyone elses somps making the popping noise in the heel? Like the insole keeps sticking when my foot strikes. I can't get the insole to come out for the life of me though.

slide your finger under and pull up. It'll come out. After a few hours use the noise should go away even if you don't pull the insole out.

$250 for the concept version DS was essentially for retail. I envy you. I had to pay $180 for my non-cnpts version.
Was it?

I have to admit I didnt do THAT much research into it yet? Are we talking for the whole skate deck pack or just for special packaging + lace locks?

Was it?

I have to admit I didnt do THAT much research into it yet? Are we talking for the whole skate deck pack or just for special packaging + lace locks?
I believe it was just for the special packaging/box, customer insoles, lace locks, and 3 set of laces. 

Thanks guys, guess I need to wear them again.
I know it's been said a bunch of times in here..but if you can get the insoles up, a little bit of baby/foot powder under them will stop it quick.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom