2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Man the AJKO pack > this mess...

them UNCs GO..... But the AJKO unc's still looked better. The Georgetown's in this pack don't do it for me AT ALL. Idk why it just wasn't a Nike Dunk High like the UNCs.

Last edited:
SOMP Jr's came in today

^ You and me both bub. I want the Thai Temples especially but I don't wanna pay over 150 QQ

Last edited:
^ You and me both bub. I want the Thai Temples especially but I don't wanna pay over 150 QQ
Yeah. Still hoping that someone will come through and trade for the SOMPs but I won't hold my breathe, haha

Called radio they're charging $115 for either color of the rival pack, they said they can take your order now but won't ship till saturday

ebay is like 250-350 :/

If they even pop up in a 13
Yea. It also depends on whether you get the concepts version or non-concepts version. For the non concepts version, you could probably find the WPF's close to $200 or so for DS. However for the concepts version, I don't see them under <$300 DS but I know people on this forum have been successful for doing so.

Last edited:
Venoms or Anthracite Highs.  My two favorite beaters at the moment.

QFT. Anthracite highs are dope. Loving them right now.

My gf LOVED the SOMPS and normally she is just like those are nice :lol:

Same. My gf is usually down for the louder pairs as well, but she likes any shoe I get with a gum sole. Her favorite pair is the plain grey canvas janoskis with the gum sole haha

Yea. It also depends on whether you get the concepts version or non-concepts version. For the non concepts version, you could probably find the WPF's close to $200 or so for DS. However for the concepts version, I don't see them under <$300 DS but I know people on this forum have been successful for doing so.
I think Id drop $250 for a Concepts version. Any more than that, meh. 

I feel like I need to rep my town while Im still here

QFT. Anthracite highs are dope. Loving them right now.
Same. My gf is usually down for the louder pairs as well, but she likes any shoe I get with a gum sole. Her favorite pair is the plain grey canvas janoskis with the gum sole haha

Mine def likes more simple stuff but so have I as I've gotten older

Her sister went and bought her fiancé Jano's after seeing mine; I felt proud :lol:

My gf LOVED the SOMPS and normally she is just like those are nice :lol:
EXACTLY!! She was like "those are nice, why you don't wear more of that type of sneaker" and I'm like "woman, I have basically the same exact sneaker just in a bunch of different colorways". She say "No, you don't have those, those are different". lmao

Found a local to do a trade for the ever allusive YOTH, send good vibes my way that this fool really means "EXTRA CRISPY" when judging condition!

Lmao, baykicks4sale on IG just posted the pack for $700.

steal of a century guys...
roll.gif

Anyone elses somps making the popping noise in the heel? Like the insole keeps sticking when my foot strikes. I can't get the insole to come out for the life of me though.

Anyone elses somps making the popping noise in the heel? Like the insole keeps sticking when my foot strikes. I can't get the insole to come out for the life of me though.

my YOTH's did that but stopped after my 3rd time wearing em

Back
Top Bottom