2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

need some advice on picking up a beater. pretty new to this, in the past month or so have copped the tiff hi and the SOMP. the tiff hi is too bold to wear on a regular basis, and although the SOMP colorway is perfect for everyday wear, since it is such high quality i don't want to do it.

requirements:

1) neutral, dark colors, nothing too bright or flashy

2) high>low (although i'm not opposed to a low)

3) no premium materials (high quality nubuck/suede) - all or mostly leather, not looking for weatherproof, but something that will stand up to rain/mud and won't be hard to clean

4) at or preferably below retail - so obviously does not need to be a QS, a GR is totally fine

what are you favorites?
Venoms or Anthracite Highs.  My two favorite beaters at the moment.

LOL NO I'M ACTUALLY QUITE THE OPPOSITE.

I MAY HAVE A CAPSLOCK TYPE PERSONALITY BUT MY PROFESSION IS SOMETHING I DEARLY RESPECT.

I JUST NOTICED I HAVE 1000 REPS NOW.

WELP....
I seem to recall a promise at 1000 haha
I always keep my promises
Stop it 5...

good looks on that ilnk--Ion pinks still was all sold out
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I think I got in on time...Now waiting for the dreaded cancellation email

Mildly amusing related to the Ion Pinks....
My sister spotted a guy wearing em and was so intensely curious what they were she took a photo and asked me.

The photo was horrible and all I could say is maybe they're dunks. Sorry, i'm rusty with my shoe game. I was very surprised she found out they were SBs and I immediately became ashamed I could not ID them. But hey I guess some local SB heads actually exist here. :smile:

I formally request that Robin reinstate the caps lock button.

I wish corgi would share how he stores all his stuff. He just posted some size 6 OG concords a little bit ago that were straight ICY.

Back
Top Bottom