2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Any update on the Supreme Dunk's hitting outlets 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

not getting my hopes up on this though.

order came in from ridefourever, ordered a pair for myself & a pair for my nephew...total came in at 149 so they added an SB sticker to bring it over 150 so i could get free shipping. real friendly & helpful customer service, will definitely use them again.

easily my favorite pair from the BHM pack...

Last edited:
Even if they made it to outlets/clearance stores don't you think employees would snap them up before they ever hit the floor?

Wait a minute, wait a minute...

Are people just calling random outlets asking for Supreme SBs?

Chill out - that's not going to do any good.

Kazi - what kind of madness are you starting??

I have no idea if these Supreme Dunks made it to an outlet, so I can't speak on that per se, but here are two broad truths.

1. XILegacy is an OG in this with an amazing collection and a track record of getting the drop and pulling off some amazing outlet pick-ups. I don't know if he's trolling anybody, but if he caught these from an outlet, they wouldn't be his greatest outlet find.

2. Lots of stuff hits outlets that you would not imagine. I've mentioned this before. Paris Dunks appeared in outlets. All kinds of stuff has appeared in outlets. That said, doing a stock locate or calling a store will do no good. That Twitter response proves nothing either way. Pairs like this don't make it to the sales floor. Employees grab them, or dudes with connections get hooked up. ...Something reaching the outlet, and something being on sale to the public at that outlet are two very different things when it comes to shoes of that status. In summary, it doesn't even matter if they did hit - if you're a regular joe, you don't have any shot at getting them anyway.

I worked at an outlet recently and my manager was strict about not allowing us employees to buy up stuff, could only buy off the sales floor like everyone else. It'd be nice if all managers enforced that.

Quick pic of a few recent pickups i grabbed for pretty cheap

^ those guinness hi's :smokin  ...& my size too!! did they have another pair by chance?

Last edited:
. It'd be nice if all managers enforced that.

Who do you think is behind the shadiness?...

As the saying goes, it's easy to be faithful when nobody wants to [bang] you. Often times, it is a somewhat small group of outlets that wind up with the super desired drops. If you aren't getting b-grade Jordans and very small shipments of b-grade collabs, there's not all that much incentive to cheat the system. There's a lot of under the table networking that occurs at the hot spots though. I'm not saying it's right, but that's the way it is.

Frankly, I can't blame anybody making a Nike outlet employee or manager wage who bends the rules for his/herr own benefit. (No offense to anybody working retail for Nike.)

Last edited:
That was pretty much my point earlier.. and what Bip is saying....unless you have the hookup with an outlet employee or manager etc or work there, chances are you would never just walk in to an outlet and see supreme dunks sitting for general public to grab. Maybe I'm wrong but I just don't see it happening...and that goes for pretty much any and all "HEAT" that comes through those spots. I would imagine as well that a big part of the draw of working there is this type of thing anyhow... not just the wages they are paying. For personal pick ups/hooking up friends as well as reselling.

Last edited:
Called Livermore just in case, the style and color code came up as invalid in their computer 
laugh.gif

order came in from ridefourever, ordered a pair for myself & a pair for my nephew...total came in at 149 so they added an SB sticker to bring it over 150 so i could get free shipping. real friendly & helpful customer service, will definitely use them again.

debating pulling the trigger on these.. but in my area in canada alot of sb's hit outlets gonna hope for the best... but those are some of the best bruins out in  minute.. Nicely done! repped!!

Called Livermore just in case, the style and color code came up as invalid in their computer 
laugh.gif
I heard this rumor a few months ago from a worker at the outlet...
2. Lots of stuff hits outlets that you would not imagine. I've mentioned this before. Paris Dunks appeared in outlets. All kinds of stuff has appeared in outlets. That said, doing a stock locate or calling a store will do no good. That Twitter response proves nothing either way. Pairs like this don't make it to the sales floor. Employees grab them, or dudes with connections get hooked up. ...Something reaching the outlet, and something being on sale to the public at that outlet are two very different things when it comes to shoes of that status. In summary, it doesn't even matter if they did hit - if you're a regular joe, you don't have any shot at getting them anyway.
Truth.... A lot of great stuff has popped up at outlets over the years...

Personally, I was able to scoop up Homers, Cascades, Ice Crystals & Jedi's all the from the Leesburg outlet several years ago for $39.99 (lows) & $49.99 for the Crystals.... Those were the good ol' days....

Also, look what else just popped up at the outlet....

Last edited:
Ok so I been trying to get my dunk game back . After copping kd v and ink . So starting fresh . (gave my lil cousin all my dunks last year )long story . Lol my camo sb.. and my favorite dunks galaxy dunks. Next is wpf dunks and concord sb.

I heard this rumor a few months ago from a worker at the outlet...

Truth.... A lot of great stuff has popped up at outlets over the years...

Personally, I was able to scoop up Homers, Cascades, Ice Crystals & Jedi's all the from the Leesburg outlet several years ago for $39.99 (lows) & $49.99 for the Crystals.... Those were the good ol' days....

Also, look what else just popped up at the outlet....
How much are they going for? Wish I could get my hands on a size 10 :frown:

RideFourEver are the biggest scumbags when it comes to QS Dunks. They want absurd prices for them. They wanted $250 for NonTourage Dunks and $200 for the Levis. Most of the QS are usually $180+ on their site. I refuse to do business with them.

Back
Top Bottom