2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Iffy on the Send Help 2's.  I look at my Send Helps and it just doesn't seem like a fitting follow up.
Exactly what I was thinking! I know Todd Batrud can create something a lil better then the upcoming send help 2. I guess it's time to break out the 1's and give em some walking time.
smokin.gif
Yeah, I put my pair up after the summer ended, but I may have to break them back out soon once the weather gets nicer.  Simple shoe, but just so dope.

newcastles and gold rails were never hyped up though..... but okay- could it be thats the only pair you have from the gold box dunks? Are those new or have you just never worn them?
oh my bad dont worry about it. you seem to be getting a little upset thier lol i dont got to tell you anything, but if your worrying so much about what i wear and what i have ill tell you, i wear my kicks and i have 4 gold boxes happy now lol

Last edited:
if there is going to be a sequel to the Send Help, this can't be the final version :x

it doesn't look like any thought or effort went into it's making :smh:

isn't this the same individual that came with the Send Helps, Cigars, Skunks, Brain Wrecks and the Cheech & Chong's?

:x :smh:

Last edited:
You might have to upload em' to an online image host. Then use that URL to upload to the forum.

Its the same on with iphone. I haven't bothered looking into what services to use from the phone or any workarounds though.

Gotha. Thanks man

A friend showed me a pic of the send help 2s last night and I had to do a double take...

Not what I was expecting, hopefully the finished product looks a bit nicer

I was looking at a pair of them grey and baby blue lows on eBay I'm bidding but if anyone knows of somewhere selling them don't even gotta be DS

Back
Top Bottom