2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Few of my SB wears over the past months. !

The Quagmires 
nthat.gif
. First dunk I ever saw that caught my eye. Wish I could run across a DS pair in 12 for a decent deal. Had I been into shoes then I wouldn't have slept on these.

dudes just trolling, next thing you know he's gonna post a pic of a supreme dunk sittin on an outlet display labeled "dunk"...yet, when we ask for any info he's gonna be all "PM me"...

yo max, what do you like most about the new blazer?

I'm really digging that thicker sole. It's that subtle change that really makes quite a difference and more appealing to me. Plus the more ergonomic swoosh is a nice touch.

Quagmires are one of my favorites...my all time favorite has to be the Pacmans though had em when they 1st came out but i grew out of them since then, it really hurt to let them go. RIP

First send help is a classic, these are okay but not worth the hype that these will undoubtedly have. Not really feeling the lime green sole either

black laces make them a little better IMO, but with set release dates + todd bratrud colorway + "send helps 2 nickname" + elephant print + QS...these are gonna be tough to obtain

Last edited:
Those are garbage for a send help 2...horrible color placement. Y would they even put those colors on a sb. Hopefully they scrap it.

The original send helps is one of my favorites. As for these, i will need better pics to form a judgement but as for now this is a garbage colorway.

Also everytime I see the words "set release date" in this thread I cringe. I have gotten tired of JB and now Nike wants to mimic that strategy.

I wonder how skaters will react to this info.

I want to order these SBs off flight club. The condition says the shoes are brand new but box is damaged (dont care still have the box from the last time I owned em) and extra laces are missing. Does anyone have extra black sb laces for mids (around size 11 doesnt have to be exact) that they would part with? The alternate laces make the shoe pop.

I was having some trouble finding SB laces so I ordered some white laces from fullylaced,. Theyre 6.50 ea but they ship free. The laces are a lil wider than real SB laces but not by much. I took a pic in case anyone was curious about fullylaced. Kinda hard to tell but the white lace is fullylaced and the blue is a real nikesb lace. I think im gonna lace my iron lows with white laces. I like the blue, but theres just something about fresh white laces, especially with the gum sole.

^cool. Good lookin out. Now the only thing holding me back from the purchase is the strap. I know I owned em before, but I stopped liking straps after i turned 17.

Ill make a decision in a few days so it aint an impulse buy.

Last edited:
i hated the fact that they released an Iron dunk low

and now I'm upset that I didn't copp :\

marcushatten white laces look much better than i expected

Send Help 2's look okay. Might get em. They should be in November.

Dope swap, marcus

Last edited:
My point exactly...iron lows are sitting on ice. Imma keep it simple w the gray laces. Overall dope shoe. Those, french blues, teals aka "skeletors" smh are my favorite from the blue box series.

Last edited:
Iffy on the Send Help 2's.  I look at my Send Helps and it just doesn't seem like a fitting follow up.

Exactly what I was thinking! I know Todd Batrud can create something a lil better then the upcoming send help 2. I guess it's time to break out the 1's and give em some walking time. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom