2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just got bad news that the CPA Exam will cost me even more money than I thought :smh:
Just when I found the Ice Greens for $166 shipped and Roller Derbys for $202 shipped.

Supposedly the nike reps emailed the shops about the firm dates for the SPOTs, Concords and the Koston 2s

Last edited:
MAN, I've been gone for a minute and the thread is moving CRAZY! 
nthat.gif

VA Heads No Phone Orders ISO
How much did they charge? 
 Speaking of grails...here are two Dunks that I would swim to Japan to buy.  Again, we all have our grails
ohwell.gif
. Good Luck!
Man, the Nagoya Dolphins. Now this is something I haven't heard anyone talk about in a while. Good on you. I remember when they dropped. I was mad that they only released in Japan.

You don't have to SWIM to Japan to get them now though, lol. I found them on Kixclusive for you. They are pricey though. Link:  http://www.kixclusive.com/pm-1201-26-nike-dunk-high-premium-nagoya-dolphin.aspx
I guess that was my point though...this thread isn't like those other threads and I don't think anyone wants it to become like that. No one is going to get jumped on for asking a reasonable question or request.... Unless someone is asking for something completely unreasonable, or boasting about a connection just to rub it in and not sharing or something along those lines...chances are this thread will be completely civil and provide a lot of helpful info to all. It's all good and all love in here...haha. I hardly even go into most of the other threads anymore for the most part!
REPPED. Welcome to the thread my dude!
Had To Scoop Them Up.. $130 Though... 
tired.gif
Repped! Clean pictures.
Nice pickup and nice pics, mustcopkicks.
Truth! Repped.

Game was over a long time ago. It's not a game when armed cops (not mall guards) have to patrol a shoe release.

Touching upon what's been discussed recently.

BIP hit the nail on the head with his description. I think being a beast is mainly lacking a true identity.

While we've all been guilty of succumbing to 'hypebeast' nature at one point or another, the bad thing is that enthusiasts have access to so much media these days, where the main focus seems to be gathering everyone's quick opinion and much less about real discussion. Lately this culture has been bombarded by a "hot or not" mentality. That same "hot or not" format has been highjacked by whichever side holds the majority opinion. Aggressive heads on the majority shut out the opposition by resorting to abrasive language, which usually shuts down any real discussion about the topic.

After a while, it becomes easy to lose focus or have your views shifted by a majorty opinion. All the comment sections on blogs, social media feeds and even this forum have definitely snowballed this effect.

That's exactly what makes this thread such a breath of fresh air. Its the only reason I signed up to this forum. Opinions get shared and discussed, individuality is embraced and everyone looks forward to coming back to see whats going on, not what side of an argument they should jump into.

tl;dr --- 2013 is gonna be another great year fot the NIKE SB DUNK THREAD!
Repped.
Peep this SB for the new Slam City store in London!  I hope that they are available online!

slam-city-nike-sb-dunk-2013-retro.jpg
I want more solid info about if they're retroing them before I truly comment on what I think. I wouldn't be shocked if they did retro them though, it ALL started with the Pushead 2s, I saw it coming. 

I'm good either way though. 
nthat.gif

I got my SPoT pair on lock. This release date crap is gonna suck. Period. When I move back to the Bay, it's not gonna be any easier.
mean.gif
Repped. I'll pray for you, the BAY AREA heads CAMP FOR ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING.
This is the kind of thing the "Concord" Dunks are breeding. The build up has begun.

http://www.landokicks.bigcartel.com/product/raffle-for-nike-dunk-low-pro-sb-concord
SMH, anyone that doesn't that raffle needs their head checked. 
Picked up the St. Patrick's dunks from my local. The extra set of laces is a slightly darker green to match whats on the back.

The laces that come on the Crown Royals are also metallic gold so I swapped those too to try em' out.

The original stock laces are on the left shoe (on the right in pic).
Dope pictures. 
I know this has been said many times before . But js wanna say tht this is by far one of the best threads we have here on NT the atmosphere is so chill and everyone really helps out each other . Love seeing everyone's new pick ups and whatnot . Okay bye
Repped! Welcome!
just saw some indepth pics of the concords from my local spot...
mean.gif
 All honesty i dont want to sound like "that guy" but without the hype/concord name these would be at outlets. Gonna grab them and try to trade off for silver box or somethng..... IMO spacejam dunks >>> concords.. not even close
I want to see them in person. What turned you OFF about them?
Few of my SB wears over the past months. !

Dope PICS! Repped!
So apparently there is a price hike on retroes at the end of the year. Pretty much confirms my retirement from JB except for when copping my absolute favorites that can go with ANY outfit.
So I hope next year will be an amazing year for SBs because I will be dealing with SBs almost exclusively. I'll take the good with the bad.

Ryan, one of my friends started his big boy career about a year and a half ago (CPA). He makes money now. I put this info on another friends wall and this is what Ryan said
"I just started buying diamond jewelry...it lasts much longer than J's and at this point it barely costs more."
laugh.gif

With that said I can't deal with set release dates on this shoe. I hope that gets scrapped. I am already looking for ones I missed out on for a decent price. Can't wait to build my SB collection again, some of you guys pics have me jealous. Like those purple SBs a few post above this. Had no idea they were that hot!

As said multiple times before by many users, I love this thread. Easily the most chill atmosphere in NT.
Man, that price hike is going to kill folks pockets. I'll still be in here buying SBs and chillin'. JB makes me SMH. How you gonna put out CRAP and bust people over the head for it?
black laces make them a little better IMO, but with set release dates + todd bratrud colorway + "send helps 2 nickname" + elephant print + QS...these are gonna be tough to obtain
I said it once and I'll say it again, since the Skunk SB Todd has been suspect. Nike SB needs to pull the reigns on that dude. A damn lime green sole?! The whole shoe looks OFF! WTH is going on with this shoe? The "Send Helps" NEED help. plain and simple. 
mean.gif

Those are garbage for a send help 2...horrible color placement. Y would they even put those colors on a sb. Hopefully they scrap it.
Repped!
Its all good fellas. Wear what you like. That's all that matters.
Repped.
A friend showed me a pic of the send help 2s last night and I had to do a double take...

Not what I was expecting, hopefully the finished product looks a bit nicer
Lol, that gif though. Repped.
I heard this rumor a few months ago from a worker at the outlet...

Truth.... A lot of great stuff has popped up at outlets over the years...

Personally, I was able to scoop up Homers, Cascades, Ice Crystals & Jedi's all the from the Leesburg outlet several years ago for $39.99 (lows) & $49.99 for the Crystals.... Those were the good ol' days....

Also, look what else just popped up at the outlet....
Name and number to outlet? I need those on the cheap.
looks like the set release date might actually be true. I have seen now 4 shops announce that they are releasing the SPOT dunks this friday aka the "set" release date.
Supposedly the nike reps emailed the shops about the firm dates for the SPOTs, Concords and the Koston 2s
Could this be because they are collabs? I just DON'T want to believe that SB would be this stupid. This makes NO sense. I mean technically there's kinda always been loose release dates for SB QS (remember when Premier got their hands slapped for selling us those McRads early?). I think they might just be enforcing the RD policy more stricter this go around, but I can't see them giving a SET release date for EVERY QS from now on. I mean my local is a huge SB dealer and they don't have their shipment yet, neither does ALOT of BIG shop I know.

With all that said, I BRING YOU MY grail. 

Last edited:
John00 those are the cowboys, right?

2 pair were released at a sole collector event???? i honestly can't remember

:nerd:

looks like the set release date might actually be true. I have seen now 4 shops announce that they are releasing the SPOT dunks this friday aka the "set" release date.
Saw that also. Curious as to how that's going to make the hype. It is a Friday though, stay in school kids.

I want to see them in person. What turned you OFF about them?
eh John was wondering where you were at! welcome back sir. First off i had to rep the hell out of youre post... those slam city's 
pimp.gif
 But i dont know those concords just look off to me i cant put my finger on it..something about the patent leather that just isnt doing it for me, i def wanna see them in person before i give my 100% pass on them.

Im with everyone else on here, those send helps are trash. If the sb line was the kardashian family those send helps are definitely the khloe kardashian of recent releases 
mean.gif

Lot of dope stuff in this thread lately.  Taking me down memory lane.  Nice pickups on the Birches and Crown Royals.  Got two new pickups on the way, one courtesy of a fellow NTer Panda916.

Last edited:
Lot of dope stuff in this thread lately.  Taking me down memory lane.  Nice pickups on the Birches and Crown Royals.  Got two new pickups on the way, one courtesy of a fellow NTer Panda916.
There is a pair of bucks in the buy and sell for $210.. i offered him 200 shipped and dude snapped on me lol.. tread lightly if you offer him , caught feelings over the $10

Forgot the name of the shop, but if anyone is interested in the SPoT lows call 14137317528 they're doing phone orders. Got the last 10 but he said there a few good sizes left. Its located in Massachusetts.

Retail + $10shipping, dude is real look too.

Last edited by a moderator:
dont know if this has been touched on but i was at a local shop. New Send Help X Nike SB high's dropping in march they look like the og but the back is purple and one shoe says send, the other says help. volt type green bottom

dont know if this has been touched on but i was at a local shop. New Send Help X Nike SB high's dropping in march they look like the og but the back is purple and one shoe says send, the other says help. volt type green bottom
Yea, there are pictures couple pages back. Easy pass...

Forgot the name of the shop, but if anyone is interested in the SPoT lows call 14137317528 they're doing phone orders. Got the last 10 but he said there a few good sizes left. Its located in Massachusetts.

Retail + $10shipping, dude is real look too.
REPPED....

I was excited when I read this because I won't be able to cop my pair on release date as I will be in the office...

Called the shop and they only have a size 8 & 12 left.

Price was $98...

Dammit....

Last edited:
REPPED....

I was excited when I read this because I won't be able to cop my pair on release date as I will be in the office...

Called the shop and they only have a size 8 & 12 left.

Price was $98...

Dammit....

Would Cop That 8 But Ima Wait Till Friday An Support My Local

Anybody have any idea what size rub the SPOTS are coming in?  I've seen a few shops that have them, but it looks like no sz 13 on these as well.  Someone tell me that it isn't so!!!!

Anybody have any idea what size rub the SPOTS are coming in?  I've seen a few shops that have them, but it looks like no sz 13 on these as well.  Someone tell me that it isn't so!!!!
its SO...mrnikesb6 on instagram posted a video where he said that there wouldnt be any sz 13's for any quickstrikes during the 1st quarter. someone posted a link to the video a few pages back.

Last edited:
No 13 on spots or some of the early releases this year. Apparently some one dropped the ball at Nike.

Back
Top Bottom