2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

hella hard to get qs dunks in san francisco.. 
mean.gif

My spot still unsure of when they're getting spot dunks but hopefully for the weekend. Im down with $98 retail bit anything over that for no extras is no way.

The owner called me yesterday and found budweisers and black & tans in an 11 for me at his warehouse so I gotta go scoop em up. Plus 30% off retail so I'm like sweeeeet.
That's a nice come up.

Got these from CCS today ...$60 shipped

...and my modest Nike SB collection.

...looking to add the SPoT's to this pic asap 
smokin.gif

The one thing I've been noticing with almost all of the SB's I've bought is that the insole seems to be not glued down properly. It seems to stick and unstick with every step. Anyone know what I'm talking about/experience this as well? Is this normal?

I know I could probably just pull out the insole and re-glue it but I didn't want to do that if I didn't have to.

I'm hoping SPOTS release on Saturday in the BAY...

Gives me a chance at actually acquiring a pair...

There is a pair of bucks in the buy and sell for $210.. i offered him 200 shipped and dude snapped on me lol.. tread lightly if you offer him , caught feelings over the $10
LMAO! Wow at him barking on you over $10. I only get mad when I explicitly state "low ballers don't waste my time", set the price at $200 shipped, and wake up to 90 private messages that ask "Can you do $130? I'm paypal ready."
Yeah, unless it was an instance where I wanted to be sure to break even on something, I wouldn't flip on someone for offering $10 less, lol.

Unite is on bath salts.  I can't even bother with them after they cancelled my last 3 orders the second I placed them.  Smart inventory control.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ the unite comment hahah

Been tracking the bucks down down forever, might just give in on the 210, but part of me doesnt want to just because of how he snapped over the $10. 

Goodluck to anyone grabbing spot's, i called some local shops in my area no sb account is getting them so far. anyways thought id post my st patricks wear from sunday, i wouldve posted it monday but i was too on another level of hangover. got these for $30 at a nike outlet couple years back...  

Unite got the SPOTS for 150?.....

yo... get that shi*.......... OUTTA HERE!!!

@remedy444
Very nice start so far. Medusa's were certainly slept on.

Max
Mos def, wait for them to drop. I gotta go retail on pairs every once in a while to support my local :smokin

Foam

SMH at these dudes with the sweet outlet pickups.

Yeah, unless it was an instance where I wanted to be sure to break even on something, I wouldn't flip on someone for offering $10 less, lol.

Unite is on bath salts.  I can't even bother with them after they cancelled my last 3 orders the second I placed them.  Smart inventory control. :lol:

I said I'd never shop at Unite again when they put the Mcrads up for $175.

Very nice pic Chiva!

I Might Cave In And Grab The St. Pattys. But Then I Have A Dilemma... White Laces Or Gold? Haha.

I literally had to flip a coin on that one. Ended up with the white. Can't really go wrong either way though.

Last edited:
Unite got the SPOTS for 150?.....

yo... get that shi*.......... OUTTA HERE!!!

@remedy444
Very nice start so far. Medusa's were certainly slept on.

Max
Mos def, wait for them to drop. I gotta go retail on pairs every once in a while to support my local
smokin.gif

Foam

SMH at these dudes with the sweet outlet pickups.
Repped! That gif. 
laugh.gif

I said I'd never shop at Unite again when they put the Mcrads up for $175.
THIS!!!

Unite say on that BS.

Last edited:
Sorry guys I'm gonna keep the shop close to the chest while I build a relationship with em. Once that's established I'll definitely give out the 411 so you can support it.
The owner called me yesterday and found budweisers and black & tans in an 11 for me at his warehouse so I gotta go scoop em up. Plus 30% off retail so I'm like sweeeeet.
man, you got the owner calling you, searchin for kicks in your size...even got a 30% discount. sounds like that relationship is getting real established. cant wait to get that 411
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom