2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If I were a fan of customs, I would've scooped these for $30 when I had the chance and did something to the swoosh, lol.

Clean shot.

Thanks. If only all the dunks dipped in price like these did. I copped a size 12 off ebay for like 45 bucks, and copped her size 7 for $40 shipped years ago...

Last edited:
If I were a fan of customs, I would've scooped these for $30 when I had the chance and did something to the swoosh, lol.

Clean shot.
Thanks. If only all the dunks dipped in price like these did. I copped a size 12 off ebay for like 45 bucks, and copped her size 7 for $40 shipped years ago...
Yeah when I think back, I feel silly as hell.

Goofy joints for like $50

Newcastles for like $80

The Black/Red highs with the silver swoosh and gum red bottoms for $45

On principle alone I should've snatched each and every single one up.

Last edited:

Thanks to y'all I got my bhm lows and crown royals

This is the SB's at my house gotta couple more over at my ladys but Thank You nonetheless! I love this thread its top notch

Spots on Saturday at Kinetic. Check the site Tomorrow as well because They have accidentally allowed web purchases when updating the inventory.

^ awesome man, love to hear that this thread has been such a help to others as much as it helped me. Pictures are always appreciated too.

So BP tweeting they are breaking the "street date"? Must be a zoo out there lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
saw a pair of the Pee Wee herman SBs on CL for 200. got excited , then i see that they are a sz 9.5 , broken heart. :tongue::smh:

Yeah when I think back, I feel silly as hell.

Goofy joints for like $50

Newcastles for like $80

The Black/Red highs with the silver swoosh and gum red bottoms for $45

On principle alone I should've snatched each and every single one up.
I fully feel your pain.. had a chance to get supreme dunks for $200 a while back
mean.gif
roll.gif
just thinking about me passing makes me sick

depression kicking in, in 3....2.....

Thanks for all the love on the SBS !! Thought you guys would appriciate it !

Could be the copper showing thru dude, heres a close up !
Yeah, I just read that the other day that the green leather is meant to wear off to show the copper underneath.   Wish I could get my hands on a pair of SB SOL.  I just bought the Hyperposite SOL to fufill my NYC fix.

Someone was looking for Charcoals at a decent price...I think possibly Sneakerfan? what size did you need? I found them on sale if you are still looking. HMU for the site.

Wow swoosh. Those brown ones never caught my eye before but they look great in your pic. Might have to be on the lookout for my size.

Back
Top Bottom