2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah when I think back, I feel silly as hell.

Goofy joints for like $50

Newcastles for like $80

The Black/Red highs with the silver swoosh and gum red bottoms for $45

On principle alone I should've snatched each and every single one up.
I fully feel your pain.. had a chance to get supreme dunks for $200 a while back
mean.gif
roll.gif
just thinking about me passing makes me sick

depression kicking in, in 3....2.....
It hurts, lol.  Not making those mistakes anymore.  Anything I catch at those prices I snatch up nowadays.
Thanks for all the love on the SBS !! Thought you guys would appriciate it !

Could be the copper showing thru dude, heres a close up !
Yeah, I just read that the other day that the green leather is meant to wear off to show the copper underneath.   Wish I could get my hands on a pair of SB SOL.  I just bought the Hyperposite SOL to fufill my NYC fix.
I'm 0-2 on both SOL pairs.  SOL...literally.
frown.gif

Hopefully that'll change soon.  Just need to find the posites for the right price.
Every Time Penguin Posts In This Thread I End Up Staring At That Damn Avi For Like 10 Mins. 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Shoutout to the homie Panda916 for this pickup!  One checked off the list.  Had to take these off of his hands as opposed to some random eBayer.

Can't wait til the other pair I copped arrives later in the week.  Patience definitely paid off with this particular pair on the way.

what do you guys think of the when pigs fly sb's??? i really like them can anyone give me the backstory or info on the collab???????

rlly think of snaggin a pair b4 they go through the roof price wise. the materials are second to none!!! 8)

^ Don't know what info you're looking for exactly but it's a concepts collab based on the 80's film Porky's.

Porky's was basically the American Pie of it's time.

Might cop those When Pigs Fly I see them ending well under $200 on eBay now. The hypes struck out on that one by the looks of it.

I realize that the cost of shipping is outrageous, but he does have the shoes/sizes that are hard to come by, at least in my case.  I was on the hunt for the mints in a sz 13 for a while, that was the only place that had them.  I do wish that they would reduce the shipping cost or perhaps make the shipping free if a certain amount of money was spent.  I see plenty of heat there for a decent price, but the additional cost for shipping, even with multiple kicks is a complete bummer!!!

I know where you can find a pair, but it's going to be over retail.  Actually, they are at retail, but when you account for the shipping cost, it's over.  I know because I had to order a pair from them.  Welcome to the bigfoot club, and good luck finding SB's in the big sizes!!!

http://www.projectblitz.com/footwear/nike-sb/sb-dunk-low/nike-dunk-low-pro-sb-5819.html

Lol yea man its always tough and its been killing me missing out on the McRads and Spot dunks cuz they didn't make any 13s smh

Thanks for the info man.

No problem.  I did get some info from another NT member, seems as if nike dropped the ball for sz 13 in the first quarter.  I hope that they correct the problem for the upcoming second quarter.  I was able to cop the McRads in a sz 12, they fit, BARELY!  Lol, I couldn't pass on those though!

No problem.  I did get some info from another NT member, seems as if nike dropped the ball for sz 13 in the first quarter.  I hope that they correct the problem for the upcoming second quarter.  I was able to cop the McRads in a sz 12, they fit, BARELY!  Lol, I couldn't pass on those though!

Yea i saw that reading thru the thread. I really wanted to try a 12 but that would've been pushing it! I pray the correct this issue, can't miss out on any more heat this year!

Back
Top Bottom