2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They are super clean bro. The black suede is a very deep dark black and makes the shaving cream swoosh pop. Glad I picked them up. I think I like them better than my SOMPs....................…………

I wouldn't go so far as to say I like them better than the SOMP, but the Barber dunks might be considered sleepers a few years down the line. I really wish the striped laces could have been done on an SB style lace, but I guess they haven't perfected doing printed versions of those yet.

^Repped...wish they'd have dropped way more of these and I prob woulda copped 4+ pairs. I know some people dont get it but these are...." so fresh and so clean clean".
Most definitely my dude.  This is the kind of shoe that everyone should own.  These will not be going back in the box.  Really hoping they somehow surprise us with a wider release down the line.

On the bay, I hope no one on here buys these lol

Does anyone have any sites where i can order the Giraffes? some reason i am iffy about giving my CC# over the phone.

Does anyone have any sites where i can order the Giraffes? some reason i am iffy about giving my CC# over the phone.

They're an April release, so they should start popping up everywhere in the next week, and by the time mid April rolls around you'll be able to order them from just about every where.

Not dunks but what would you guys say the sb zoom tre mcflys are worth

Not much I got a DS pair for 80 bucks in 2009, they don't pop up that often so you can at least get retail for them, but the Zoom Tre AD never really took off as a collectible shoe so there's no real market for them.

My somp got delivered this week. 200 shipped. Could be worse. They are super sweet...

Also was able to grab these today with help from my friend after my car crapped out.

Just a little curious. What would be concerned a good deal for a pair of ds liberty highs? Whats the most you would spend?

Yeah I had to pay 3 for mine worn one.

Couldn't tell at all and gottem from Air Gordons so I didn't have to worry about any funny business

Looking at completed listings on ebay as low as 70 as high as 305, but that high point looks kind of weird since it started with a high list price and got bid up to 300 with 6 bids.

Back
Top Bottom