2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Headed out to get a cut, might as well.
Hmmmm those barbershops are looking clean on feet with these shots....piquing my interest levels

Just wondering how many NTers went with both from the rival pack?

Especially those that got both from NDC?
nthat.gif

nerd.gif

Im still on my old sb dunk adventure so I am only buying must haves.Got 5 older dunks on my list to buy for the summer.

Im still on my old sb dunk adventure so I am only buying must haves.Got 5 older dunks on my list to buy for the summer.
What dunks are those on your list. And those Preludes, wish I got the come up on that restock. I clicked on the link immediately but missed because I was on mobile and didn't think it was real. UGH x 1000

Got the Rival Pack from Blindside Boardshop this morning, think they might still have a few sizes, give them a call 801.412.9200

I like the patent leather on the UNC ones looks super good.

Just a little curious. What would be concerned a good deal for a pair of ds liberty highs? Whats the most you would spend?

They are super clean bro. The black suede is a very deep dark black and makes the shaving cream swoosh pop. Glad I picked them up. I think I like them better than my SOMPs....................…………

Barber's are so clean but I enjoy the somp's more with my bmx background

What dunks are those on your list. And those Preludes, wish I got the come up on that restock. I clicked on the link immediately but missed because I was on mobile and didn't think it was real. UGH x 1000
Yea I was waiting on it for 3 days lol.

Must Have 3

Unkle

De la soul high

Born in the usa

Maybes

red supreme low

Quamires

Statue of liberty

Brainweck

Budwisers

Ion pink

Huxtable

Last edited:

Yea I was waiting on it for 3 days lol.

Must Have 3

Unkle

De la soul high

Born in the usa

Maybes

Quamires

Statue of liberty

Brainweck

Budwisers

Ion pink

Huxtable
I got my NDS Sz 10.5 De La Highs for $225 but that is nowhere near the norm. If you ever need help on a legit check, I'm real good with those. As for the rest, I don't care so much about Unkle/Born in the USA's but SOL's are awesome and so are the Huxtables.

theyre a good addition to my "future box" collection...oh and as promised, the gif for THICKES avi...thoughts?
On point!

On an unrelated note, I seriously am so happy I did not want the pack this weekend. I got to sleep in, saved my money. So much good!
Those are my favorite Saturdays.
My theme this week has been not SB but still dunks, thought these fit the theme of the day well, even though these weren't connected to GT.
Like these better than today's pair.
Will wait on Giraffes but will def cop at some point.

Sounds like everyone was able to cook that wanted pairs today.

You know the kid went in on a few pairs haha.

If y'all got em in hand, freak them tomorrow and help my boys to a win. Go Heels.

Btw that Palace shirt is def dope.
I came close...but that Patent...I'll stick with the AJ KO's. 
smile.gif

​
RUKUS got the Giraffe Lows in!!!! Give them a call and see if they will do a phone order! 225-755-3970
These are dope.  Definitely see those Safari influences.  A pair will be added to the collection.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom